Do you think Dom is ducking TJ?

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
I have the utmost respect for Dom, one of my favs actually, but there is no way you can justify No Love getting a title shot over Dillashaw...

Why do you think this fight was made?

I think it is the UFC who wanted Garbrandt in the first place.

Yes he is, he barely beat TJ, with the right adjustments I can see The Snake winning

I think the UFC wanted Garbrandt because they think he has a bigger chance of winning; I can see UFC matchmakers thinking like that.

Garbrandt is a fresh challenger, and there is a animosity between Cruz and neck tats, eez normal.

Book Dillashaw vs Lineker

TJ beat him.
Cody will KO him
As will Lineker

Dillashaw got owned and then got a gift and should be cut from the roster.

Feels like they just fought? Why see it again? Rather see a new opponent.

No.. He just beat him this year then went on to have another rematch against Urijah. Can the man get a new opponent before he does back to back rematches? If TJ truly thinks he's the best BW, then why can't he take another fight then fight Cruz for the title in the spring? TJ is such a brat.

I don't get it. Why does one need to justify giving a title shot to a guy that is 5-0 with 4 finishes in the UFC, instead of the guy who is only 1 fight removed from his loss to Cruz?

Justified title shots are a thing of the past.

I don't think they were ever handed out solely based on the rankings, though. Just seems a lot worse now.

Last edited:
I have the utmost respect for Dom, one of my favs actually, but there is no way you can justify No Love getting a title shot over Dillashaw...

Why do you think this fight was made?
Dom came back after more than a year and beat TJ in a not so close SD that could have been a UD. Cody has been talking the talk so he was given a chance to walk the walk now. TJ will always be there. I was rooting for TJ against Dom by the way.

TJ lost, and he can wait his turn.

In fact, I don't think TJ in for a TS could be justified. In other words, I completely disagree with you.

Nah. I think he's just happy to be getting more money being co-main event to Rousey and Nunes.

Lol so many people with 0 ability to be impartial. TJ arguably beat Dominick Cruz in their fight. It should have been a draw.

Too many people can't fairly judge a fight because they like one fighter and really hate another.

Not sure if Dom is scared but TJ was the only champ to lose their belt that deserved an immediate rematch.

mma is like boxing now, its just about money, its all about money, fans are idiots and that is what Dana and the owners are banking on. How about NO one buys or watches the next 5 cards? or goes to the shows, then there will be a change but the public are morons that why it sold for 4 BILLION dollars.

Back