Carlos Junior vs Vettori added to UFC 207

giphy.gif

Don't think a matchup like this needs it's own thread.

Cara de sapato is one of the biggest letdowns in Brazilian MMA. I'll laugh if italian dude knocks his ass out.

Carlos Junior should have stayed at LHW, it fits his frame way better and with a small string of wins he could be in the top 10. He wil go nowhere at MW.

I think I missed Vettori's debut. He has a lot of wins by sub, should be a decent fight

I think Vettori is a very very good prospect, that might one day be a real contender. Keep in mind that he's the eight youngest fighter on the whole UFC roster. If you havent seen them, definitely go check out his first fights. You'll become a believer. So... WAR MARVIN.
Although he's coming up from welterweight with only two UFC fights under his belt against a guy coming down from light heavyweight with the experience of six UFC fights + TUF. This is certainly not an easy matchup for Vettori...

BTW: Another young italian newcomer that although he lost his first fight showed A LOT of promise is Joe Gigliotti, who faces off with Bamgbose in december: http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Joe-Gigliotti-160679

Vettori looked good at welterweight, not sure why he decided to move up to 185. Shoeface is not an easy fight, but I think Vettori can get it done by TKO (or knockdown leading to a sub)

Diaz vs McGregor 2 for his debut and now the return of Ronda Rousey.
Decent cards to back him up.
Forza Marvin

Tidy prelim, Vettori looked good in his debut and Junior's BJJ is on point. Junior, UD.

Vlog on Marvin's camp at Kings MMA (plus Gracie Barra and open air) by his nutritionist.

I hope Vettori wins this, but Shoeface isn't an easy fight at all, he is very good at neutralizing people's offense.

Back