What are the top 5 HWs of all time?

Fedor
Big Nog
Cain
JDS
Werdum

I mean I guess.. #2 through 5 is pretty open for discussion. Nog wasn't able to accomplish much in the UFC and like it or not those Frank Mir defeats hurt his claim. Pretty much every HW has some viscous defeats which I guess is the nature of the beast as they are massive and one shot can change everything

Fedor, Nog, Werdum, JDS, Crocop for me, Cain and Barnett just behind.

Cain being 2-1 with Jnr isn't enough for me to have him higher for me considering the rest of both mens careers.

Scott Barrett
Mario Rinaldi
Ron Waterman
Semmy Schilt
Brad Kohler

I mean I guess.. #2 through 5 is pretty open for discussion. Nog wasn't able to accomplish much in the UFC and like it or not those Frank Mir defeats hurt his claim. Pretty much every HW has some viscous defeats which I guess is the nature of the beast as they are massive and one shot can change everything

Nog was clearly past his best in the UFC as well struggling against Herring who he's previously beaten much more easily twice, I think its more to his credit that he picked up some decent wins after that point.

Fedor
Nog
Werdum
Cain
JDS

Saying that id have Barnett in 6th. I would say a few wins could see him cracking the top 5 if Cain and JDS have already past their prime. They have had bad showings and losses recently and Id love to see Josh crack the top 5.

In no particular order...

Fedor Emilanenko
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria
Josh Barnett
Fabricio Werdum
Junior Dos Santos

Where the fuck is Cro Cop? In most polls he is a 4-5, arguably #3.

1. Fedor
2. Nog
3. Cro Cop
4. JDS
5. Werdum
6. Barnett
7. Cain
8. Reem
9. Couture
10. Mir
11. Stipe
12. Coleman
13. Arlovski
14. Igor
15. Hunt

Where the fuck is Cro Cop? In most polls he is a 4-5, arguably #3.
Phil-Modern-Family-Point-and-Thumbs-Up.gif

Fedor
Big Nog
Cain
JDS
Werdum

(Overeem, Arlovski, Timmeh)

LOL at "taking PEDs".........beat it scrub...

I consider cheating to be an immediate disqualifier. A pity too, because I used to love watching Anderson compete.

And real classy with the name calling. It's really not healthy to get so emotionally invested in athletes' and celebrities' lives.

Back