Mike Perry should train with Ido

freakyfarley

Adam Farley inc.
@Brown
Reaction score
Now that Platinum asked Conor if they could be friends, it stands to reason that he might reach out to movement expert Ido Portal aswell.

Platinum is a very good fighter with a lot of power but he definitely could benefit from some movement training to loosen up his hips.

All in all I hope their friendship takes off and we will see them train together.

He's undefeated in the UFC. Lets keep it that way.

Platinum will be more efficient with his energy after training with Ido.

#platinumsagebless

Yeah I think Mike could really teach Ido a lot about movement, great idea.

Now that Platinum asked Conor if they could be friends, it stands to reason that he might reach out to movement expert Ido Portal aswell.

Platinum is a very good fighter with a lot of power but he definitely could benefit from some movement training to loosen up his hips.

All in all I hope their friendship takes off and we will see them train together.

Not necessary. The platinum one already does touch butt better than sensei Portal. In fact Conor should ditch Portal and train under PMP.

giphy.gif

Look at the elegance and flawless execution.

He does need better footwork, but his defense (or willingness to take shots) would be the first thing to correct. Since has good offensive boxing and KO power, why not work with Juanito Ibarra, a boxing coach who turned Rampage from a similar type power punches with iffy defense to the best defensive boxer in the UFC, at the time. Juanito knows how to make all aspects of boxing work in MMA.

I agree. Training with Ido may regress him enough to where the other fighters may actually be competitive.

I agree. Training with Ido may regress him enough to where the other fighters may actually be competitive.

Slight enigma with this one, the reality is, Platinum is likely to significantly improve Ido, which makes Ido better, which makes Platinum better, which makes Ido even better than that which in turn improves Platinum even more.

We could be seeing Platinum and Ido playing Touchbutt on a tight rope between two skyscrapers before long.

Mcgregor and Perry would be like the Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens of UFC #bestfriends

No. If anything Gracie. Work his ground because his stand up is outstanding

Slight enigma with this one, the reality is, Platinum is likely to significantly improve Ido, which makes Ido better, which makes Platinum better, which makes Ido even better than that which in turn improves Platinum even more.

We could be seeing Platinum and Ido playing Touchbutt on a tight rope between two skyscrapers before long.
This made my head hurt, but I still laughed

Platinum would slap the head off Ido if he tried to hit him with a pool noodle.

h

Ido wouldnt dare touch Platinum's butt in the park

Platinum Mike Perry tends to have this effect. Soon he may even be teaching the advanced touchbutt class to Canor.

Back