Safe to say UFC 206 will get cancelled if something happens to the main event?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This is the card so far. Tickets have already gone on sale so there's a good chance they won't add something big.
2fea520c154947f389b213fe5ff57efe

I don't know why all the hate for 206. It's not the most stacked card in regards to name/star power but imo already a very fun card.

Swanson Choi should be a cracking fight, but agree it's lacking in star power.

Get Cerrone on there!

I'm not even sure this card is worth streaming for free. Might turn it on for the main if nothing else is going on in my life that night. Which is likely.

I'll just catch the clips on /r/mma and maybe give it my time when it's free on FP in a few months.

I don't know why all the hate for 206. It's not the most stacked card in regards to name/star power but imo already a very fun card.
Yeah im not saying i wouldn't watch it. It's alright but if something happens to the main event i think the least they would do is to make this an FS card.

I'm not even sure this card is worth streaming for free. Might turn it on for the main if nothing else is going on in my life that night. Which is likely.

I'll just catch the clips on /r/mma and maybe give it my time when it's free on FP in a few months.
Theres a good argument Swanson/Choi is the best fight on the card. Can't miss out on that one.

They can just give a call to Platinum to fill the spot
Then they'll break all records

Makdessi Vannata is the one i'm more curious to watch.

Considering the financial situation of the new ownership, I doubt they could afford canceling any PPV. They'll either bump one Canadian to the main event, or find a short notice gimmick replacement and be done with it. It will do shit numbers, but still enough probably.

Thank God names don't mean shit. Shit card on paper was expected after 205.

Yea but it's a PPV. They sell stacked cards then expect fans to buy MUCH weaker cards for the same price.

Names don't mean good fights but you definitely need star power on PPV cards to make them worth it. Let's wait to see how this card looks when it's finalized.

Considering the financial situation of the new ownership, I doubt they could afford canceling any PPV. They'll either bump one Canadian to the main event, or find a short notice gimmick replacement and be done with it. It will do shit numbers, but still enough probably.
UFC 206 Letorneau vs someone with no pic

It's a great card as long as you aren't a Canadian fan wanting to attend the event.

LOL
Yeah, events aren't watered down these days.

This is a 1-fight card.

Back