It's hard to think of anyone better than Conor (any weight class)

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In terms of his striking Conor is just on another frequency. No one in any weight class is really on the same level as Conor in terms of striking. It's almost not fair how good Conor is.

I'm not even a fan of Conor, but he is that much better than any other fighter I have ever seen and I have been watching since Pride.

The man may go down as the greatest of all time if he keeps winning fights. A true great, up there with guys like Muhammad Ali and other icons of combat sports.

Platinum Mike Perry, Conor, Sage, Dana blah blah blah

plat-jpg.156973

TS's real father disowned him, so he lives vicariously through Weidman's dad to mask the pain. And he is still his boy...

But that is the reason why he posts so much stupid shit. He's fucked up inside. It's okay. Your still sherdog's boy. We still love ya.

Wonderboy is a lot better, to be honest.
Wonderboy, Bisping, Rockhold, Jacare, Maia, Cain, DJ, AJ, DC, RDA, Bones, Cruz, Killashaw, Aldo (possibly), Edgar (Possibly), Cowboy, GSP, Mousasi...

To name but a few.

In terms of his striking Conor is just on another frequency. No one in any weight class is really on the same level as Conor in terms of striking. It's almost not fair how good Conor is.

conor_zps9995828b.gif

You must be joking TS? Muhammad Ali on the same level as Conor? Lol. Conor is a complete striker. No one on planet earth has ever come close to him. His hands are faster than any boxer I have ever seen and he hits harder than George Foreman no doubt.

It's not even fair. He hits you and you die. He's so out of this universe on the feet that his other world class skills like his wrestling and bjj seem below par. He is probably the most perfect fighter in human history.

Holy fuck, stop making 20 of these shit threads every day, you nincompoops.

Back