Back him up and shoot!! Clinch with him Nate!! Dont stand there!!

Leopoldos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

8 mins in.

Nates corner in full panic mode.

Holy shit Conors standup is good.

"Nate world-class boxing" LOL

I don't like being critical too much but regardless of skill, Nate shouldn't be getting dropped at will by somebody that much smaller.

I don't like being critical too much but regardless of skill, Nate shouldn't be getting dropped at will by somebody that much smaller.

Didn't you hear - he was dropping on purpose to lure Conor into his guard.

aside from this one moment

conors corner told him he was winning the clinch, nates corner told him more striking advice. that was the weirdest fight coaching iv ever seen.

Didn't you hear - he was dropping on purpose to lure Conor into his guard.
I heard from big John on inside mma they were stage one knockdowns meaning he was fine just getting knocked off balance. He explains all the stages. He also mentioned Conor wasn't hurt too badly with the flurries at the end of Rd 2 and 3.

Lol, are you serious TS. A corner gives advice and this video proves what? They told him the best way to win. He still outlanded conor. So what is the reason for the ridicule?
{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

aside from this one moment

conors corner told him he was winning the clinch, nates corner told him more striking advice. that was the weirdest fight coaching iv ever seen.

Listening to the audio from both corners and neither one seemed to take any heed of what they were instructing them to do during the fight.

Listening to the audio from both corners and neither one seemed to take any heed of what they were instructing them to do during the fight.

i can understand why. with how fast paced that fight was, and how both men were trying to push during the other break period it makes sense why they werent listening 100 % on their coaches.

glad they didnt. nate would still be throwing 2 pieces and conor would still be clinching nates big ass

Telling Nate to shoot and clinch is good advice. It's the one area he has a clear cut advantage, considering Conor's grappling credentials...

Damn, Nate was taking falls. Before he fell his corner was telling "full guard!" Damnit, those lost him the fight.

I heard from big John on inside mma they were stage one knockdowns meaning he was fine just getting knocked off balance. He explains all the stages. He also mentioned Conor wasn't hurt too badly with the flurries at the end of Rd 2 and 3.

Yeah, he had his senses about him, but I don't think he was playing possum as he supposedly told Schaub. He walked through heavier shots than the ones that knocked him down and you'd think if he was playing possum, those would be the ones that he'd have Conor rushing to the ground to go for the finish and then try lock in a sub.

Yeah, he had his senses about him, but I don't think he was playing possum as he supposedly told Schaub. He walked through heavier shots than the ones that knocked him down and you'd think if he was playing possum, those would be the ones that he'd have Conor rushing to the ground to go for the finish and then try lock in a sub.
I don't believe schaub even ran into him at a grocery store in so cal anyway. Sounds pretty unlikely.

Telling Nate to shoot and clinch is good advice. It's the one area he has a clear cut advantage, considering Conor's grappling credentials...

i cant see how people are picking conor over eddie. on paper this is one of eddies easiest match ups. getting pushed around by nate before you are gassed dosnt spell well against a guy like eddie.

i cant see how people are picking conor over eddie. on paper this is one of eddies easiest match ups. getting pushed around by nate before you are gassed dosnt spell well against a guy like eddie.
Gawd I hope you're right. For MMA's sanity..

I'd feel better if he was fighting Khabib or Ferguson.

"That hurt his leg! He ain't gonna kick that much now!"

Lol.

Back