4 weeks between cards and posters are going insane

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
There's only so many times we can use Sage or Platinum's instagram for a thread.

Has Schaub said anything stupid lately?

We should bring back PB for a guest appearance. Nobody could generate pure chaos like PB.

Are you saying that Mike Perry is stupid?

I am triggered with your microagressions tbh

Platinum Sage fusion HAAAAAA!

ultra blessed!

yeah I am going crazy because no fuckin fights for 4 weeks. drives me nuts fuck philipinos. fergie rda pls come faster

Fuck Mike perry right in his stupid arse - macroagression ftw.

girl-with-brush.gif

Sitting on my ass spamming the same stupid ass gifs day in day out. Shit sucks.

k8GWWBp.jpg

Save us T Ferg. We're barely holding on.

A mod who literally went fucking nuts. PositiveBalance.

He LITERALLY went fucking nuts?
What'd he do? Stick his dick inside a walnut? Shove some hazlenuts up his ass? Stick a peanut down his penis and ejaculate it across the room? (I'm trying to have the last one approved as an olympic sport. Cumcannon).

What'd he do? Stick his dick inside a walnut? Shove some hazlenuts up his ass? Stick a peanut down his penis and ejaculate it across the room? (I'm trying to have the last one approved as an olympic sport. Cumcannon).

<{anton}>

He was a huge BJ fan. When BJ lost to Frankie he lashed out at the world. Keep in mind he was a Mod. He got banned about 3 days later after a series of insane yet hilarious posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back