With Doom and Cain confirmed, does that mean JDS will get the next TS?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In b4, I don´t know if it´s true or just a rumour about Stipe asking for time off.... I mean, healing injuries, or necessary surgeries is one thing, taking a vacation or time off because "oh, I just need some rest" is a different thing. I don´t think the new owners are gonna go like "oh go ahead and take all the time off you want, when you feel like coming back, give us a call".... but who knows.

The 1st fight was a war and pretty close with JDS getting a win over Stipe... Doom just got knocked out cold by Stipe in the 1st before the Browne fight and Cain stayed years out injured, came back and got finished in his "hometown" by Doom, now comes back and beats shitty Browne and then "ohhh, he is the man again, he was a great champ, so let´s just keep giving Cain a TS every other fight"... not IMHO, he needs to prove he can stay healthy.

there have been a few threads about how to match these 4 guys up, and a lot of people, including me, believe these were the fights to make: Stipe vs JDS II and Doom vs Cain II.... the winners fight each other. What do you guys think for JDS vs Stipe as a main event for the card of the Super Bowl weekend??

JDS stipe.jpg

Cain confirmed in the new Doom movie?

FocusedLoathsomeHorseshoebat.gif

JDS is 3-3 in his last 6 fights. He was absolutely annihilated in those 3 losses too. I really like the guy, but he shouldn't be getting a title shot, especially over Cain who butchered him twice in a row.

I'd assume winner of Cain/Werdum get's the next shot.

361E1B6A00000578-3682850-image-a-25_1468120239758.jpg

images

Kung fu Cain gets it once Stipe is back from vacation.

I've heard Cain also does some resistance /strength training.

Personally I believe it, he looks strong.

so let´s just keep giving Cain a TS every other fight
Is Cain the new Randy Couture?

JDS is 3-3 in his last 6 fights. He was absolutely annihilated in those 3 losses too. I really like the guy, but he shouldn't be getting a title shot, especially over Cain who butchered him twice in a row.

That's one way of putting it. Then someone might say that since they fought Cain is 1-1 with a victory over the mighty Travis Browne while JDS is 2-1 and has a victory over the Champion.

They're giving Stipe a bit of a break. He's been super active lately. Especially for a Heavyweight. Winner between Cain and Doom fight Stipe next. I think Doom beats Cain again. He has Cains kryptonite as far as style go. Great stand up and not only doesn't fear a takedown, he wants to be taken down. Cain is not gonna even go for one take down. Cain knows he has to beat him on the feet. Werdum is very good standing. It just depends on Werdum's conditioning. If Werdum comes in lazy he's gonna get worked.

I don't know, man.

If JDS wins and Cain wins against Werdum what would they do? (clusterfuck much?)

Title shot for beating Rothwell ? I dont think so he lost to Overeem before Rothwell win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back