Mike Perry nuthuggers are even worse than Conor nuthuggers

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And so were Anderson Silva nuthuggers before them, not to mention Fedor nuthuggers. Shogun nuthuggers strike me as terrible as well.

Basically, all fighters who have actual fans are overrated and suck. And their fans suck as well, by extension.

In a perfect world, every champion and good fighter should be appreciated only by an elite few MMA aficionados on Sherdog. If a fighter has a semblance of mass appeal, he must be doing something wrong and therefore should be discredited along with his fans.

Sherdog bless

Sherbros gonna sherbro. Conor Bless. Platinum Bless. Is Normal. Fedor GOAT
iYNvec4.jpg

In a perfect world, Platinum should be appreciated by everyone.

All the platinum hype is just a parody of Conor fans.

And so were Anderson Silva nuthuggers before them, not to mention Fedor nuthuggers. Shogun nuthuggers strike me as terrible as well.

Basically, all fighters who have actual fans are overrated and suck. And their fans suck as well, by extension.

In a perfect world, every champion and good fighter should be appreciated only by an elite few MMA aficionados on Sherdog. If a fighter has a semblance of mass appeal, he must be doing something wrong and therefore should be discredited along with his fans.

Sherdog bless
Silva, Fedor, and Shogun nutthuggers were born after years of achievements. Conor and Perry huggers were born on the potential of future achievements and shit talk. There is a difference.

Yet you couldn't help making a thread about the GOAT, tell the truth - you are secretly a fan of Mike Platinum Perry and the Platinum Nation. Don't worry it's not too late, get involved.

All the platinum hype is just a parody of Conor fans.

As a Conor fan, I don't mind it at all. Reminds me of the Conor old guard. Before the Poirier fight which cemented him being a legit top-tier fighter (some haters are still in denial, but it is what it is), Conor threads used to have 2-3 fans fending off and trolling a legion of haters, 300-style.

Sto bitching and jump in before its too late.

While that is true, most plat fanboys are not serious and are just trolling Conor's dick riding Fboys.

Perry has no fans, only Hyun Gyu Lim haters

I think most of them are mocking Conor nut huggers tbh.

"Nuthuggery" of any kind in a fan format is just gross.
Emotionally weak and gross*

Nothing wrong with being a fan, but the moment people start protecting the honor and actions, words and philosophies of a stranger...... Cringe...

ITT: Conor nuthugger gets a small dose of the garbage that has plagued Sherdog for the best part of 2 years and complains.

I was a member of Platinum Nation before he took Danny Roberts' soul. I feel like Conor's 'Who the fook is that guy?' when some bozos create a Platinum Thread.

"Nuthuggery" of any kind in a fan format is just gross.
Emotionally weak and gross*

Nothing wrong with being a fan, but the moment people start protecting the honor and actions, words and philosophies of a stranger...... Cringe...
When they start bragging about another man's money, it becomes a problem.

Back