Aldo's legacy.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will be written down as the dark ages of the featherweight division, culminating in a 15 seconds spectacular KO to the division's savior Conor McGregor.

Face it, 5 years down the line, the highlight reel will be him getting KOed STIFF into irrelevance. People will only remember the whiny boring Aldo.

Some fighters, even when they lose and are not as great as they use to be, they will still have fans. For example, people are still Shogun's and Fedor's and etc. fans. Aldo has spent years alienating his fans and now, nobody pities the situation he is in. I for one am not one of his beloved Brazilian fan.

Still FW GOAT.

One fluke KO loss does not change that.

Aldo's legacy was already cemented before his loss to Conor.

Yeah...when people think of Aldo they will only remember his sole loss in almost a decade. lol. Fucking casuals.

Edgar 2x, Chad 2x, Florian, Faber, Brown, Lamas, KZ, Swanson, Hominick, Gamburyan

7 title defenses in UFC
9 title defenses UFC + WEC

Will be written down as the dark ages of the featherweight division, culminating in a 15 seconds spectacular KO to the division's savior Conor McGregor.

Face it, 5 years down the line, the highlight reel will be him getting KOed STIFF into irrelevance. People will only remember the whiny boring Aldo.

Some fighters, even when they lose and are not as great as they use to be, they will still have fans. For example, people are still Shogun's and Fedor's and etc. fans. Aldo has spent years alienating his fans and now, nobody pities the situation he is in. I for one am not one of his beloved Brazilian fan.

Unless Conor has the balls to fight him again. I'd pick Aldo again even though I was wrong the first time.

If by "people" you mean the horde of mainstream fans that flooded in when Conor started getting famous than yes you are right, fans who have been watching for years know he is one of the greatest fighters of all time and we will remember him as such.

I'm not even a fan, I'm just not an idiot.

Last edited:
Edgar 2x, Chad 2x, Florian, Faber, Brown, Lamas, KZ, Swanson, Hominick, Gamburyan

7 title defenses in UFC

conorjosedublin2.jpg

img25411776.jpg

Aldo and Ronda are like Royce Gracie. Beat up some bums before the game took off.

Yeah, his 10 year unbeaten streak is totally wiped away after 1 mistake against the "savior" of the division who hasn't fought at FW since and probably never will again.
raw

Lol he posts a shit ton of Aldo's accomplishments and all you can come up with is pics from one loss, kind of just plays more to Aldo's favor that even his haters don't really have a lot of ammo to discredit him with.

7 title defenses in UFC
Undefeated for a decade while going up against that list of killerz.

Even if he never rematches Conor his legacy will be intact.

The fact that Conor is so scared to rematch him again speaks volumes.

Back