Gegard Mousasi will fight anyone, but hopes Nick Diaz wants to fight him

I have some interest in this, but that's a mismatch.

This would be a fantastic fight, especially for the boxing end of the mma crowd

Dudes calling out Conor and Nick? Does he understand how this sport works?

Dudes calling out Conor and Nick? Does he understand how this sport works?

Why not tell him that next time, he'll probably tell you that he's going to smack your mother.

And FYI, if you watched the video the reporter suggested the fight and he said he'd love that fight.

Beating Nick wouldn't do anything for Mousasi rankings wise.

But it would mean $$$, and up his profile with the fans. So I can see why he'd want it.

There's a risk though that he beats Nick too unimpressively. Expectations would be high for Gegard here.

Doubt Nick would do it, not enough fan interest. Would be a good fight though.

Mousasi wants the money fight. Mousasi would probably beat Nick

Easiest fight in the division for him. A guy who only boxes and is flat footed. Mousasi will KTFO him.

Moose just wants a big name.

Nick is a strange call out because Nick is a welter weight... but I get it.

Just like Anderson did. I hope Gegard does, but Nick stood in there with Silva.

Silva fought a safe fight because he didnt fight in a long time was just happy to be in there without another brutal injury.

I think Gegard would be a lot more aggressive than Anderson was and would put a beating on Nick.

Why not tell him that next time, he'll probably tell you that he's going to smack your mother.

And FYI, if you watched the video the reporter suggested the fight and he said he'd love that fight.

Just trying anything he can to get paid, since he's been in the sport for a decade and still hasn't figure it out yet. It's a legit feat to be a top ranked fighter for so long and have less popularity than Sage after one fight.

i dont care who he fights they need to put mousasi on ufc 206 that card needs some more high caliber fights

Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Anthony Johnson
Zach Makovsky vs. John Moraga
Nikita Krylov vs. Misha Cirkunov
Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi

Uriah Hall punched the smarts straight out this guy. He's gone full retard.

At this point nobody should be calling Nick Diaz out and the same goes for Anderson Silva.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back