Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[X] Flyweight (125 lbs) = Mouse
[X] Bantamweight (135 lbs) = Cruz
[X] Featherweight (145 lbs) = Conor
[X] Lightweight (155 lbs) = Alvarez
[X] None/"Manlet" is invalid

Remember that manlet depends on height only.
Flyweight and bantamweight definitively.

Lightweight almost has no guys you wouldnt regularly encounter every single day.

Sherdog has conditioned triggered folks to call out fighters' apparent small sizes when they arent actually all that small.

Mighty Manlet

Domilet Cruz

Connor McManlet

Eddie Alvalet

[X] Flyweight (125 lbs) = Mouse
[X] Bantamweight (135 lbs) = Cruz
[X] Featherweight (145 lbs) = Conor
[X] Lightweight (155 lbs) = Alvarez
[X] None/"Manlet" is invalid

The problem is that most of these guys aren't actually that weight. But a 155 pound grown man is pretty small and a 'manlet'. I'm not a fan of the manlet term either.

Manlet is a term created by tall(or average height), fat, cheeto finger losers, who have nothing going for them other than their height, so they can feel better about themselves about something they never even had to earn/accomplish.

If you use that term you are most likely socially retarded.

Anything below HW.

Manlet is a term created by tall(or average height), fat, cheeto finger losers, who have nothing going for them other than their height, so they can feel better about themselves about something they never even had to earn/accomplish.

Manlet detected and successfully triggered.

Manlet confirmed

The average sherdogger is at least 6'3 205lbs+ of pure muscle, anything under 6 feet is considered a manlet who would get their ass whooped by anyone here who posts. I'm 5'11.5, so unfortunately I'm a manlet too.

Calm down, little fella.
HvJVj.gif

Anyone below 6ft tall.

George Roop, a FW (?) for example is a real man

Daniel Cormier, LHW = manlet.

It's subjective, TS... Everything under a Sherdogger's weight = manlet

If the guy weights 270lbs, Cormier is a manlet.
Can't beat shertard's logic.

I voted "none". I might be a liliputhian pygmy

Sure you are little buddy. lol

<41><{MingNope}>{<jordan}

Hahaha, if there's one thing I never had to gloat or lie about it was my height.

I've probably been taller than you since the 7th grade, but unlike you, my height isn't the only thing I have to be proud of.

Manlets are short AND jacked. Hector Lombard would be a great example if he was a little bit shorter

I'm 6'3", and the 135ers at my gym would beat all 3 of your asses lmao.

I bet you're all shorter than me, too.

Lying manlet not comfortable in his own skin detected and successfully outed as half-a-man

Lying manlet not comfortable in his own skin detected and successfully outed as half-a-man

Post proof of your height and I will follow suit.

Or, if you're on the East Coast, you can come to my gym and try talking that manlet shit around the 135ers that train here.

Either way works for me lmao.

Back