This new match maker is on fire

Mike Bison PsychoCrusher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have a ton of awesome UFC cards lining up. Dom vs Cody, Cain vs Werdum, ufc 205, Ronda v Nunes.

These are dream matches that every one wants to see, but usually we would have been stuck with lame fights, but the current match maker is a sherdogger.

At least it's gotten to the point where they're admitting rankings don't mean shit. Goodbye Sport. Hello Spectacle.

cody linekar would have been 10x better as a match up...the fuq you talking about

cody linekar would have been 10x better as a match up...the fuq you talking about

These fights have substance and beef behind them, Faber was hyping up Cody, and his camp hates Dominic, but Dom is a beast. And of course we're seeing the return of Mortal Kombat Cain, those round house kicks against travis.

And the second round of warching Rhonda's face turn into hamburger helper, that's what i'm talkin' about.

CRAZY will make Cody miss way to much and win a easy decision.

Lol no one wants to see Ronda getting an undeserved title shot after sitting on her ass for a year. I'd rather see Holm-Rousey 2 or (preferably) Cyborg-Rousey.

Lol no one wants to see Ronda getting an undeserved title shot after sitting on her ass for a year. I'd rather see Holm-Rousey 2 or (preferably) Cyborg-Rousey.

Carano's lip bite gif agrees with you.

We're gonna see Ronda as a defeated street fighter 2 character in the count down "Continue" screen, 10! 9! 8! 7!..6! 5!...

Artem vs Bitchihara and Sage vs Gall are the real fights.

UFC matchmaking might be one of the easiest jobs on the planet.

Holm 2 and Cyborg would be great but Rousey/Nunez is intriguing also

^ and it's sad how bad Joe Silva failed at it all these years. At this rate, we'll be seeing super fights people have wanted for years. Jones vs Cain is now a legitimate possibility, Lesnar vs Conor too, he just needs to bulk up on haggis day and night. He'll do fookin' nuttin,

Lesnar suplexs him, sonic coins fly everywhere

Holm 2 and Cyborg would be great but Rousey/Nunez is intriguing also

Yeah but it's a high-risk fight for the fans. Rousey wins and the hypetrain starts back up at full speed ahead. Talking shit to Cyborg, saying she'll fight her only at 135 lbs. because she's the champ and all that other bullshit. Now is the perfect time for the Holm and Cyborg fights.... when she's in the losing column and can't negotiate for champion concessions.

Lol no one wants to see Ronda getting an undeserved title shot

Actually lots of people do. Feel free to think it's undeserved, but it's a fact that lots of people want to see it.

Back