Alvarez will NOT be intimidated p.s Why cant sherdoggers like Alvarez AND CONOR ?

SkillsPayTheBills

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let me pre-face with this:

I have done many breakdowns on Conor. Its because Conor objectively has the best boxing skill, footwork, countering, and fight IQ in MMA by leaps and bounds, and its not even close. I can prove it with breakdown after breakdown - and example after example. The footage never lies. Thats the objective truth. Its because I know what im watching, its that I can understand and appreciate Conor's next level skills. Sad others cant due to ignorance or hate - or both. Conor is my favorite - simply because hes the most skilled - and Im all about skill and nothing but skill (Thats also why Cruz is my 2nd favorite. I love Cruz)

Now having said all that, Alvarez is a legit great fighter. And I have always enjoyed watching Alvarez. I like Alvarez.

Why cant people like BOTH Conor and Alvarez?

I have followed Alvarez carreer since even brefore he was in DREAM. Since he was in Bodog. I even saw his fight live vs Nick Thompson where Alvarez was KOd (only time hes been KOd in his career)

Alvarez is a tough mother fucker. If Conor wins, it has nothing to do with "but but got in his head" Alvarez doesnt get intimidated. It will be via Conor's skills and nothing but his skills.

When I do my breakdowns, its not that Alvarez has any flaws per say - its simply that Alvarez has repeated tendencies and habbits that Conor with his skills, tools, and IQ can/will exploit etc.

I still think highly of Alvarez (Conor is simply next level above everyone)

On PAPER, Alvarez IS tied with Aldo for Conor's BEST opponent

If you remember, Conor never took Aldo lightly at heart. Conor often referred to Aldo as the p4p#1

Conor took Aldo very serious, and studied Aldo ruthlessly to the point he knew Aldo better then Aldo knew himself

Alvarez is to Conor what Aldo was to Conor

Believe me when I tell you this...if you follow anyone from team Conor on twitter, YOU KNOW that Conor grew up/came up watching Alvarez.

You KNOW that Conor respects Alvarez like he respected Aldo

Plus Conor will be doing everything in his power to make history

Right now as we speak Conor IS studying and breaking down Alvarez the same way he broke down Aldo

When Conor takes an opponent serious and studies them, then the Aldo fight and Nate rematch are what happens.

Conor has us in for a real treat ! Conor CAN blow Alvarez out....BUT again, Alvarez is a tough mother fucker, so It likely wont be quick IMO. After viewing all the footage and breaking it all down, Im feeling Conor via dominant UD or 4th round TKO. If Alvarez pulls it off it wont be easy for him.

I know everyone is saying Conor has NO chance...AGAIN...

SO if/when Conor wins, NO revisionist history bullshit

Sherdog trolls claim to be fans of Alvarez, so if Conor wins, stick by that, AND SIMPLY give Conor the full credit

As I said, Alvarez is a legit great fighter. If Conor beats Alvarez thats a HUGE fucking GOAT worthy win for Conor

Again, no more excuses and revisionist bullshit in hindsight to discredit Conor

It happens every time Conor fights a big fight

"So and so opponent is amazing. Will.expose Conor. Conor stands no chance"

Then suddenly when Conor blows them out the water with superior skill and fight IQ

"Meh. Insert excuses here. So and so fighter was never that good"

And thats why Conor haters are by far the worst.

But yeah, If you think Alvarez is going to win, FINE...But if/when Conor does win, then give Conor the full credit for beating a fighter you were once praising

ps

I already see shertards/trolls/haters coming up with lame bs and non stop excuses to pre-emptively downplay Conor making GOAT history vs Alvarez

"Bu bu didnt defend derp. Will not be legit derp"

Thats just hater insanity and proves again HOW Conor haters are the worst

Again, lets stop all the bullshit. Enjoy this mega Conor fight. Enjoy Conor attempting history. And GIVE CONOR THE FULL credit if/when he does - FOR BEATING A VERY LEGIT GREAT Alvarez

Alvarez will tie Conor in a knot and GnP him. Conor has no TDD is not naturally strong and won't avoid alvarez closes. Whether single double or pin him against cage Conor will be grounded then it;s all over. Can't wait indeed.

Because some posters here are very black and white (no pun) and look at it in the sense of you're either with Conor or against him. I like both guys and just wanna see a good fight

I was like
<mma4>

Till I saw
"Conor took Aldo very serious, and studied Aldo ruthlessly to the point he knew Aldo better then Aldo knew himself."

Then I was like
<mma3>

Let me pre-face with this:

I have done many breakdowns on Conor. Its because Conor objectively has the best boxing skill, footwork, countering, and fight IQ in MMA by leaps and bounds, and its not even close. I can prove it with breakdown after breakdown - and example after example. The footage never lies. Thats the objective truth. Its because I know what im watching, its that I can understand and appreciate Conor's next level skills. Sad others cant due to ignorance or hate - or both. Conor is my favorite - simply because hes the most skilled - and Im all about skill and nothing but skill (Thats also why Cruz is my 2nd favorite. I love Cruz)

Now having said all that, Alvarez is a legit great fighter. And I have always enjoyed watching Alvarez. I like Alvarez.

Why cant people like BOTH Conor and Alvarez?

I have followed Alvarez carreer since even brefore he was in DREAM. Since he was in Bodog. I even saw his fight live vs Nick Thompson where Alvarez was KOd (only time hes been KOd in his career)

Alvarez is a tough mother fucker. If Conor wins, it has nothing to do with "but but got in his head" Alvarez doesnt get intimidated. It will be via Conor's skills and nothing but his skills.

When I do my breakdowns, its not that Alvarez has any flaws per say - its simply that Alvarez has repeated tendencies and habbits that Conor with his skills, tools, and IQ can/will exploit etc.

I still think highly of Alvarez (Conor is simply next level above everyone)

On PAPER, Alvarez IS tied with Aldo for Conor's BEST opponent

If you remember, Conor never took Aldo lightly at heart. Conor often referred to Aldo as the p4p#1

Conor took Aldo very serious, and studied Aldo ruthlessly to the point he knew Aldo better then Aldo knew himself

Alvarez is to Conor what Aldo was to Conor

Believe me when I tell you this...if you follow anyone from team Conor on twitter, YOU KNOW that Conor grew up/came up watching Alvarez.

You KNOW that Conor respects Alvarez like he respected Aldo

Plus Conor will be doing everything in his power to make history

Right now as we speak Conor IS studying and breaking down Alvarez the same way he broke down Aldo

When Conor takes an opponent serious and studies them, then the Aldo fight and Nate rematch are what happens.

Conor has us in for a real treat ! Conor CAN blow Alvarez out....BUT again, Alvarez is a tough mother fucker, so It likely wont be quick IMO. After viewing all the footage and breaking it all down, Im feeling Conor via dominant UD or 4th round TKO. If Alvarez pulls it off it wont be easy for him.

I know everyone is saying Conor has NO chance...AGAIN...

SO if/when Conor wins, NO revisionist history bullshit

Sherdog trolls claim to be fans of Alvarez, so if Conor wins, stick by that, AND SIMPLY give Conor the full credit

As I said, Alvarez is a legit great fighter. If Conor beats Alvarez thats a HUGE fucking GOAT worthy win for Conor

Again, no more excuses and revisionist bullshit in hindsight to discredit Conor

It happens every time Conor fights a big fight

"So and so opponent is amazing. Will.expose Conor. Conor stands no chance"

Then suddenly when Conor blows them out the water with superior skill and fight IQ

"Meh. Insert excuses here. So and so fighter was never that good"

And thats why Conor haters are by far the worst.

But yeah, If you think Alvarez is going to win, FINE...But if/when Conor does win, then give Conor the full credit for beating a fighter you were once praising

ps

I already see shertards/trolls/haters coming up with lame bs and non stop excuses to pre-emptively downplay Conor making GOAT history vs Alvarez

"Bu bu didnt defend derp. Will not be legit derp"

Thats just hater insanity and proves again HOW Conor haters are the worst

Again, lets stop all the bullshit. Enjoy this mega Conor fight. Enjoy Conor attempting history. And GIVE CONOR THE FULL credit if/when he does - FOR BEATING A VERY LEGIT GREAT Alvarez

Alvarez was clearly shook at the NYC presser.

From his statements on Conor being an 8 minute fighter, he's clearly planning to be abused in the early rounds without any means of fighting back, and wait for Conor to tire. That's a terrible passive strategy in a championship fight, since Alvarez isn't Ali and Conor isn't Foreman.

Can I dislike both and hope for a double fatality?

Nothing against either. I just don't like following the crowd. Makes me feel dirty.

And yes I am special. Even rode my own bus and everything.

1. Alvarez is an excellent fighter. He has a really strong resume, but his UFC run has been a little underwhelming in the sense that he had two very close wins before his title shot. People who haven't watched his Bellator career seem to underestimate him.

2. Alvarez probably isn't scared of Conor at all.

3. I think Conor will win. Eddie's awesome too. This should be a great fight.

Last edited:
Can I dislike both and hope for a double fatality?

Nothing against either. I just don't like following the crowd. Makes me feel dirty.

And yes I am special. Even rode my own bus and everything.
How do you ride your own bus? Even retards have a short bus with just less passengers.

Alvarez was clearly shook at the NYC presser.

From his statements on Conor being an 8 minute fighter, he's clearly planning to be abused in the early rounds without any means of fighting back, and wait for Conor to tire. That's a terrible passive strategy in a championship fight, since Alvarez isn't Ali and Conor isn't Foreman.
When Alvarez says "Conor is an 8 minute figher" and a poster has used that statement to determine Alvarez's mental state, his fight plan, and how ineffective of a strategy it will be, you know you're on Sherdog.

When Alvarez says "Conor is an 8 minute figher" and a poster has used that statement to determine Alvarez's mental state, his fight plan, and how ineffective of a strategy it will be, you know you're on Sherdog.

I know I'm on Sherdog because I typed forums.sherdog.com in the address bar and hit enter brah.

Most of Connie's fan base is pretty insecure

They cant like anyone who he ever faces and get super defensive

Eddie has never had a better opportunity to win 1.5m+ people over and become an MMA superstar. All he has to do is put on a show.

That said, I think the more likely scenario is that he humps Conor into the ground to a chorus of boos and then goes back to headlining Fight Pass cards :D

Eddie has never had a better opportunity to win 1.5m+ people over and become an MMA superstar. All he has to do is put on a show.

That said, I think the more likely scenario is that he humps Conor into the ground to a chorus of boos and then goes back to headlining Fight Pass cards :D

Sounds about right :D

This is that BoxingHisWife poster with a new screen name. Get the fuck off of Sherdog woman boxer!

Back