Buffer vs. Buffer

snowbro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've never really been a fan of bruce buffer but I respect him for doing his thing. I have always loved Michael Buffer and his "Let's get ready to rumble!" I just looked up the net worths of these 2 guys. Michael is worth 400 mil while bruce is worth 2 mil lol. I was shocked by this difference. I did not think michael would be worth so much and bruce so little? Can anyone tell me if this is accurate or not? Sources... google

Last time I heard Michael(Floyd vs Manny) he sounded like he was straight up about to die mid announcing.

mike makes bruce look like a bum. mike seems classy whereas bruce seems like he hits on 18 year olds in clubs

gif%2Bof%2Bbuffering.gif

Always got like a James Bond type feel from Micheal Buffer. More of an Austin Powers type feel from Bruce. Best way I can put it from my perspective.

It's an estimate net worth. We don't actually know how much they make. But the reason why Micheal is so rich is because hes receiving revenue through licensing his image/branding in games, movies, toys, etc.

Michael charges 50k to drop his famous line. Fights, movies, appearances etc. Wait until stage 2 of the reebok deal then they might be a little closer.

Unless you got that info from their bankers, it's bullshit. Why would you believe some stupid net worth website? They aren't privy to shit. It's all clickbait.

Michael is a genius. He trademarked his catchphrase "let's get ready to rumble", he makes a million bucks everytime he says it.

The catchphrase has generated $400 million in revenue from licensing the trademark.

Michael charges 50k to drop his famous line. Fights, movies, appearances etc. Wait until stage 2 of the reebok deal then they might be a little closer.
Why doesn't Bruce Buffer license his 360 spin.

Yeah I was suprised too. Its simple. Boxing vs MMA. thats why he earns so much more..

anyhow tell me when i get money out of caring, then i´ll perhaps give a shit if they got 2 or 200 millions.

Back