UFC Has Dissolved It's Piracy Division

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Time to cancel my fight pass or what?

It's futile to try and shut some neckbeards streaming events for the benefit of other neckbeards anyway. The UFC suing dorks who make 10 grand a year to Bolivian was overkill. They should have called it the Salt Division.

Last edited:
It's futile to try and shut some neckbeards streaming them for the benefit of other neckbeards anyway. The UFC suing dorks who make 10 grand a year to Bolivian was overkill. They should have called it the Salt Division.

Tim Kennedy and Wanderlei Silva...?

It's futile to try and shut some neckbeards streaming them for the benefit of other neckbeards anyway. The UFC suing dorks who make 10 grand a year to Bolivian was overkill. They should have called it the Salt Division.
I've re read the first sentence a couple of times and I can't figure out what you mean?

But it just created its Double Secret Piracy Division

I've re read the first sentence a couple of times and I can't figure out what you mean?

"IT MEANS YOU'RE A CAVEMAN.
YOU'RE A FUCKIN' THROWBACK.
YOU'VE BEEN SPENDIN'
TOO MUCH TIME UNDERGROUND, HUH?"
- day of the dead

It seems like their focus has always been commercial business who do not purchase the commercial license to show the events.

Time to cancel my fight pass or what?

No that would be extremely foolish seeing as UFC Fightpass is the best streaming service on the market

Surely you would do it the day after UFC 205?

That's awesome. It won't make me stream any more than I already do. It'll be cool to have multiple websites hosting full ufc fights again though. There used to be a ton, now there's only a couple I use to catch up.

I'm saying they were wasting their energy (and looking like vindictive luddites) suing a bunch of guys living in their moms' basements who stream UFC PPVs that are mostly watched by other guys living in their moms' basements.

The guy from NY that they sued for a bajillion dollars was literally living in his mom's basement, IIRC, and was unemployed and mentally ill. Lol classic UFC.

Back