What's with the recent spam threads promoting Mike Perry? UFC shills or shills from his team?

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What's with the recent spam threads promoting Mike Perry? Are these UFC shills or shills from his team?

I have been here on Sherdog long enough to recognize when a fighter is being shilled by posters who are either from his/her own team, or by posters who are UFC shills.

Fighters who are/were shilled/shoved down our throats by the UFC:

- Paige Van Zan
- Sage North Cut (the hype died down after he got exposed)

- Joana Jerdzejczyk (she's a decent fighter but not mainstream popular, so the UFC marketing shills have threads dedicated to promoting her, e.g. "Joana J v1.0, 2.0, 3.0... v999.0")

Fighters who are/were shilled/shoved down our throats by their own marketing teams:

- Doo Ho Choi (is/was shilled heavily by the Korean MMA team)
- Hyun Gyu Lim (same as above, but the hype died down after he got exposed)

not sure.

#MikePerryBless

It's called the Guido - Effect...

Jersey Shore Style.

Ssshhh... just let it happen.

What's with the recent spam threads promoting Mike Perry? Are these UFC shills or shills from his team?

I have been here on Sherdog long enough to recognize when a fighter is being shilled by posters who are either from his/her own team, or by posters who are UFC shills.

Fighters who are/were shilled/shoved down our throats by the UFC:

- Paige Van Zan
- Sage North Cut (the hype died down after he got exposed)

- Joana Jerdzejczyk (she's a decent fighter but not mainstream popular, so the UFC marketing shills have threads dedicated to promoting her, e.g. "Joana J v1.0, 2.0, 3.0... v999.0")

Fighters who are/were shilled/shoved down our throats by their own marketing teams:

- Doo Ho Choi (is/was shilled heavily by the Korean MMA team)
- Hyun Gyu Lim (same as above, but the hype died down after he got exposed)
I wondered the same thing and asked in another thread a few weeks ago. I don't by any means see every fight and interview but I browse this forum fairly often. I thought I was taking crazy pills or something because all of the sudden there were more mike perry threads than Connor ones. This guy must have killed a lion with his bare hands or some shit.

Thank you for contributing!

May Platinum Bless your confused soul

You're on Sherdog. And you're asking Sherdog why they Sherdog??

The answer is simple: Sherdog

Just a bunch of lame nerds that think they're funny by calling the guy who is the epitome of a just bleed, let me bang bro muscle head with the IQ of a microwaved donut GOAT

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I wondered the same thing and asked in another thread a few weeks ago. I don't by any means see every fight and interview but I browse this forum fairly often. I thought I was taking crazy pills or something because all of the sudden there were more mike perry threads than Connor ones. This guy must have killed a lion with his bare hands or some shit.

Connor used to have a lot of shill threads back in the old days (e.g. "McGreGOAT"), but now that he has gotten more popular on his own, we don't see those obnoxious shill threads anymore.

Now, we are seeing "Mike 'Platinum' Perry" shill threads, the same shit from a different pile from the same marketing tactic.

170 is the just-bang division now that GSP cant hump everyone for 25 minutes.

people are excited

That's just cause sometimes you gotta switch up your wank bank.

Just a bunch of lame nerds that think they're funny by calling the guy who is the epitome of a just bleed, let me bang bro muscle head with the IQ of a microwaved donut and calling him GOAT
You been here 2 years and have more post than 90% of sherdog, fuck off nerd.

Back