Who's next for Mousasi? He wants Anderson or Uriah, Weidman or rockhold

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"Uriah Hall or Anderson Silva, those are the fights I want as soon as possible, but they're not going to give either of them to me. It doesn't make sense for them. I would love to fight to fight in December, but that's up to them. They're not going to give me fights because everyone is booked. So probably, they'll give me one in February or something like that. The two worst match-ups for me at the moment would be Jacare or Yoel Romero. Style-wise, they're not so great match-ups for me. But Chris Weidman or Luke Rockhold, they're much more suited to my style of fighting."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/20/...ll-settle-for-chris-weidman-luke-rockhold-mma

Weidman. As rockhold is probably showing his ass to some gay photographer and calling it "modelling".

another loss for anderson would be nice

I thought he wanted the champ?

With Ping rumoured to be returning at 206 and all the other top 5 contenders booked...I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

give em Hall or Silva i say im leaning more to the Silva fight

Wouldn't mind seeing that Hall rematch. As Moose said it was a fluke. All the more reason to prove it was.

Give 'em Bisping, he'd fight him up real Good!

Of course not many people would watch and it would be a big blow for the division but it would make Moose happy and making fighters happy has always been at the forefront of the UFC'S thinking.

All I know is the Moose is loose lookin for 12 pounds of gold. Looking forward to his next fight regardless.

I'd like to see him against Weidman or Rockhold.

Anderson or winner of Weidman/Romero sounds good. I don't think Hall means much for Mousasis career, even if it is good for him emotially.

I thought he wanted the champ?

With Ping rumoured to be returning at 206 and all the other top 5 contenders booked...I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Bisping is fighting at 206? Isnt that a quick turnaround

I think Anderson is a good fight. Interesting matchup.

Back