Full Blast: P4P #1 Demetrious live reaction to Nate/Conor 2, disagrees with decision

Did Demetrious just said that the second round was a draw?? LOL c`mon

Conor gets fined more money than he makes, no wonder he hatin'.

Another broke jealous, bitter fighter, the game seems to be full of them.

{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
Thread should be renamed to "One fighters view disagrees with the worlds view".

-

As a show of respect, I don't think fighters from lesser divisions should talk about fighters from superior divisions unless provoked, such as Cowboy/Conor.

If you wanna talk about a featherweight or a lightweight, go to the respective division and THEN say whatever you want. At least talk about a bantamweight at most, the adjacent division.. someone you could realistically challenge.

I don't understand why he's even still at 125lbs, he has nothing to gain left where he is. But hey, cruz was smart enough to know that putting conors name in your mouth increases your exposure.. and i guess every inch counts when you can make the cut to into 125 lol

but Shertards know more than fighters...so who cares what he says

I definitely take DJs assessment and Cruz' assessment over the nuthugging Conor fans on sherdog. Fight's done and over with, but I still agree that Diaz either won, or that the fight was a draw.

As a show of respect, I don't think fighters from lesser divisions should talk about fighters from superior divisions unless provoked, such as Cowboy/Conor.

If you wanna talk about a featherweight or a lightweight, go to the respective division and THEN say whatever you want. At least talk about a bantamweight at most, the adjacent division.. someone you could realistically challenge.

I don't understand why he's even still at 125lbs, he has nothing to gain left where he is. But hey, cruz was smart enough to know that putting conors name in your mouth increases your exposure.. and i guess every inch counts when you can make the cut to into 125 lol

You're right, only Sherdoggers can talk shit about fighters

I mean, it's not like he was talking trash and calling McGregor out. He was commentating on the fight as it happened. I don't really understand your post.

1. This is my fourth time watching the fight and my scorecard still is

Nate Conor
  • 9 10
  • 10 10
  • 10 9
  • 9 10
  • 10 9
  • ----- -----
  • 48 48

DRAW

this whole statement you made makes no sense. It's actually baffling how bad this statement is. So a professional fighter who is arguably the #1 p4p fighter shouldn't be allowed to commentate or speak his mind on fights of bigger fighters? So Dominick Cruz, who's probably one of the smartest and best commentators out there right now, should just not talk about fights of the bigger fighters? Just hand the mic over to DC or Bisping and say "I'm a smaller fighter, so you guys take these next couple of highlights."
3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g.gif

DJ was surprisingly biased anytime Nate did damage.

1. This is my fourth time watching the fight and my scorecard still is

Nate Conor
  • 9 10
  • 10 10
  • 10 9
  • 9 10
  • 10 9
  • ----- -----
  • 48 48
DRAW

How is round 2 a draw when you get dropped twice? No.

Back