How about TJ vs. Lineker now?

Scott Lowrie

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
For the title next title shot, assuming Cruz vs. Cody is confirmed. I think it makes sense at this point. Thoughts?

Lineker needs to prove he can make weight consistently before he's handled a title shot at BW, regardless of how many fights he wins.

Lineker needs to prove he can make weight consistently before he's handled a title shot at BW, regardless of how many fights he wins.
So put him in a title eliminator instead of a title shot... TJ fight makes sense.

Linekar needs to learn his lesson and be forced to take a fight at middle weight or higher. Then I'd be down to see him fight tj

So put him in a title eliminator instead of a title shot... TJ fight makes sense.

But if he makes weight and beats TJ, would you give him a title shot?

He's missed weight way too many times. He needs to prove himself in at least 2-3 more fights before a title shot is given.

I love Lineker, but TJ would most likely make him look bad.

Post is on point. Lineker doesn't deserve shit, the guy can't make weight.

Fucking slacker should get bumped another weight class and have to deal with even bigger guys, just so he gets straightened the fuck out.

I like Lineker But he needs to make weight 3 times in a row before he can be considered for a title shot.

But if he makes weight and beats TJ, would you give him a title shot?

He's missed weight way too many times. He needs to prove himself in at least 2-3 more fights before a title shot is given.
He missed weight once at BW and that was by half a pound.

He missed weight once at BW and that was by half a pound.

And a total of how many times? He moved up a weight class and still missed weight. He can't be getting a title shot any time soon.

Back