You're all so quick to forget that

WeidmansDad

You'll always be my boy, Chris
Banned
Reaction score
Tryun Woodley knocked out the reigning, defending WW champ convincingly inside one round. The guy that is probably the 2nd greatest WW of all time. Then he proceeded to call out the GOAT immediately after. What a bad ass with true balls of steel. You are all grossly underestimating him.

I think a lot of it is racism. He had no problem taking on Wondergirl instead of the all time GOAT when you all whined. Woodley in one round to defend his championship. The dude is a monster and will prove the racists wrong.

He was gifted a title shot after sitting out for two years and then demanded a "money fight" and cried racism when he didnt get it. Also he was schooled by Rory

He was gifted a title shot after sitting out for two years and then demanded a "money fight" and cried racism when he didnt get it. Also he was schooled by Rory
And got beaten by jake shields in the stand up.

Come on, buddeh. Too obvious.

hqdefault.jpg

we didn't forget... but he is fighting wonderboy. that's a death sentence

Its not racism, fool. It's his performance against Rory, Shields and Marquardt. But the rory one More than any other thing

Stopped reading at racism.

Tryun Woodley knocked out the reigning, defending WW champ convincingly inside one round. The guy that is probably the 2nd greatest WW of all time. Then he proceeded to call out the GOAT immediately after. What a bad ass with true balls of steel. You are all grossly underestimating him.

I think a lot of it is racism. He had no problem taking on Wondergirl instead of the all time GOAT when you all whined. Woodley in one round to defend his championship. The dude is a monster and will prove the racists wrong.
Robbie is not the 2nd greatest WW of all time, gsp is not the goat, & it's not impressive to call out a guy that's been retired for 3 years.

GSP and Hughes are definitely above anyone else.

Back