100+ fighters soon to be released?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
WME IMG have close to 600 fighters at the moment with 10 divisions so they can easily continue with 400 fighters.

I could see the new owners release a lot of fighters that we won't really miss.

wouldn't be surprised at all.

maybe we were better off with the Fertitta crime syndicate running things.

ufc will turn into a shit show like boxing eventually

i cant imagine 125 staying solvent.. maybe they can get rid of it and hire gsp

Misleading title.

They probably need to be more discriminating when signing them to begin with.

How did u get the number of 600?

SBG-Ireland.jpg

bynVrAj.gif

I doubt it would happen. That's to much talent to give up to Bellator.

Let's start with getting rid of flyweight and go from there.

Release MM and the rest of his division please.

Lets cut the whole flyweight, bantamweight and featherweight divisions. Plus the women

Well the rumor is they're doing less shows next year, so I imagine some of the surplus prelim fighters will be cut. Especially the ones who mainly fight on international cards.

They will likely can a lot of the management / office folks. Is normal in acquisitions

Well the rumor is they're doing less shows next year, so I imagine some of the surplus prelim fighters will be cut. Especially the ones who mainly fight on international cards.

So they bought this thing to tone it down? To do less shows? Are these guys desirous of ensuring they don't make their money back??

Are you basing this on anything at all or did you just post a random thought?

If they do that they would give a lot of talent to the opposition and the other guys would have to fight more to fill the slots. Doesn't really make sense when they have to pay for someone to fight regardless, why not hold on to all the talent you can

For years now they've had way too many low level replaceable generic LW's and WW's. Some from TUF's, they sign a bunch, sign guys for Euro/International shows. Then since there's so many of those prelims LW /WW fodder on the cards they inevitably need short notice injury replacements. So they sign some more. The bottom end of those divisions gets out of control sometimes.

Back