How does prime Anderson do vs....

Freak natty

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Today's top 5 MW? We already know what happens vs Weidman but what about Bisping, Luke, Jacare, and Romero? I believe Michael would have still boxed his face off because I believe Andy looked back to his old self in their fight and still couldn't handle Bisping footwork and boxing. Romero would put him on his back and punish him worse than Chael did, Jacare would sub him without a doubt Luke would probably be the only one I'd favor Anderson against. Isn't it crazy how much the sport has progressed in just a few years? How would you gays see him doing?

So your implying Weidman fought prime Anderson? Hilarious

Prime Anderson mops the floor with all of them including Weidman

Today's top 5 MW? We already know what happens vs Weidman but what about Bisping, Luke, Jacare, and Romero? I believe Michael would have still boxed his face off because I believe Andy looked back to his old self in their fight and still couldn't handle Bisping footwork and boxing. Romero would put him on his back and punish him worse than Chael did, Jacare would sub him without a doubt Luke would probably be the only one I'd favor Anderson against. Isn't it crazy how much the sport has progressed in just a few years? How would you gays see him doing?

200_s.gif

I think he does pretty well. The guy had deadly striking a great chin and could sub you off his back.

The only thing is he could lose decisions off his back if he didn't get the sub. His TD defense has never been elite

<{anton}>

Isn't it crazy how much the sport has progressed in just a few years? How would you gays see him doing?[/QUOTE]

Without his PEDs, probably do OK but not great.

Is prime Anderson allowed to abuse multiple STEROIDS?

Weidman, Jacare and Yoel are all bad matchups for Anderson and would finish him on the guround or take a dominant decision.

Luke doesnt have the TDs those guys have but even Hich was able to take Anderson down but yeah if it stays standing Anderson can beat Lule obviously and counter to a win on his glass jaw, if he gets taken down hes never felt anything like Luke Rockholds top game and he would get massacred from bottom

He beat Anderson out of his prime. He was the king of one of the weakest divisions for a long time. Weidman is just better pretty much everywhere (standing included - you can't argue with the results of those fights, he finished him on the feet both times).

I believe Michael would have still boxed his face off because I believe Andy looked back to his old self in their fight and still couldn't handle Bisping footwork and boxing.
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
Who got their face got boxed off?

Screen-Shot-2016-02-27-at-7.28.16-PM.png

Anderson may have lost on points but Ping got his ass kicked

Anderson beats them all. I think the guy we see now is significantly different and people tend to forget how great he was. MMA fans have the memory span of a goldfish.

He beats all of them and makes them look like Elite XC mid carders

He beat Anderson out of his prime. He was the king of one of the weakest divisions for a long time. Weidman is just better pretty much everywhere (standing included - you can't argue with the results of those fights, he finished him on the feet both times).
<mma3>

That denial is strong

Only in his prime until he loses so you can just write it off like a good lil nutthugger

lmfao

I didn't like how Silvia fought in Dubai and how he kinda made a mockery of his title.....
But with that said I thought him fighting GSP was stupid. He could have ended GSP's career.
He could have beat most every fighter to grace the octigon
Only reason Fedor is above Silva,in my opinion,is because Silva didn't care about anything but himself.
Otherwise he could have been the greatest of all time
Too bad for wiedman cause he knows he never would have beat prime Silva.

Back