Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey

Dominick Cruz vs Cody Garbrandt

Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum 2

Johny Hendricks vs Neil Magny

Tim Means vs Cowboy Oliveira

Matt Brown vs Tarec Saffiedine

Brandon Thatch vs Sabah Homasi

Alex Garcia vs Mike Pyle

If Julianna Pena was smart she would fight Valentina Shevchenko on this card. Thoughts on the way the card is building so far ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim Means vs Cowboy Oliveira?? When was this announced? Holy shit son <{danawhoah}>

Looks shit to me

Good fights
Main event is shit though
Pointless rematch really

Cruz vs. Garbrandt is a damn good fight!

Looking forward to seeing Oliveria get spanked. 8/10 card!

Cruz vs. Garbrandt is a damn good fight!
it isn't, the whole Cruz beating on TAM fighters story line is so old and that's the only reason it's happening, I'd like to see Garbrandt actually prove himself before getting UD'd.

Poor UFC 206

Not gonna buy it. If I was going to buy it, it would be because of the Cruz fight, but I don't want to help it do well because then Dana and Joe will claim Ronda generated those PPV buys and they would have to keep up the "ronda is as big as connor" meme.

The numbers speak for themselves. Her best PPV is number 7 on the all time list. Conor owns 3 of the top 5 all time.

Not gonna buy it. If I was going to buy it, it would be because of the Cruz fight, but I don't want to help it do well because then Dana and Joe will claim Ronda generated those PPV buys and they would have to keep up the "ronda is as big as connor" meme.

The numbers speak for themselves. Her best PPV is number 7 on the all time list. Conor owns 3 of the top 5 all time.

No offense, but that's a stupid reason not to order it. Order or don't order because you either want to see it or don't, but screw letting the PPV buy numbers being attributed to whoever dictate whether you do or don't.

I'll be ordering it with friends because it looks like a damn good card. I can't wait.

Cruz and Cain on the same card, yeah that won't happen

it isn't, the whole Cruz beating on TAM fighters story line is so old and that's the only reason it's happening, I'd like to see Garbrandt actually prove himself before getting UD'd.

Agreed. I wanted to see TJ vs Cruz 2 for the title & Lineker vs Garbrandt for the next shot.

IMO - TJ earned it by beating the #2 guy after a close (and controversial to some) split decision loss to Cruz.

But there's a reason I watch the fights and don't pick 'em I guess.

Back