Do You Like Dominick Cruz's Fighting Style?

Do You Like Dominick Cruz's Fighting Style?

• Total voters
It's growing on me.

I can tolerate it

Love it

I think there's only one person on this forum that's a bigger fan than me of Dom and that's @Homeless Infant

Last edited:
It would be worthless if it wasn't for the flawed judging in MMA

It's fantastic. It's not always a fan favorite, but fan favorite generally means sacrificing technique. Like I enjoy rock music more than the symphony, but damn the symphony is impressive.

I've trained in martial arts for years and I'm good enough to emulate different fighters styles well enough that one could say "oh that kinda looks a shitty version of such and such fighter." But I can't even do a shitty version of Dominick Cruz. He's too good at what he does. and BTW, I don't like him...but I LOVE his style.

Nah, he's probably the least dangerous champion in UFC history.

Dillashaw is the entertaining version of Cruz

Can't wait for their rematch

Yeah, I'm not voting this nonsense.

Cruz is a great fighter.

It's boring. If I wanted to watch 25 minutes of tap dancing I'd go to the cabaret

It's certainly grown on me. I watch some of his videos on instagram and he does most of his training in water to preserve his body. His footwork is very technical.

Love it! Not a huge fan of decisions but Cruz is just so skilled he makes his opponents look like they're nothing. Could easily sit through those 25 minutes.

How can you hate it? The man is doing what no one else is able to do. His game is light years ahead of other champions

I admire it more than love it but chose love because he's so fluid and dominant.

Love it

I think there's only one person on this forum that's a bigger fan than me of Dom and that's @Homeless Infant
giphy.gif

Back