So IF George Rush St Pierre was signed by Bellator...

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
And they decided to put GSP on the best stacked Bellator card they can put together with GSP in the main event for an immediate shot at the TITLE on PPV (personally Ben Askren vs GSP would be something i would be really interested in)

Bellator decides to go head to head with a UFC PPV card involving either Conor McGregor or Ronda Rousey in the Main.

Not only which PPV do you think would get the most buys I'm more curious is to which PPV would you likely order?

I'd take the Conor and Rousey show at this point. GSP vs top level UFC competition for his comeback fight might make me think twice, but a rusty GSP vs Bellator WWs... I am interested, but not more interested than I am in the UFC's best one-night lineup.

I believe that a lot of hardcore fans at this point would go with Conor/Ronda too, since it's 2016 after all. But more importantly, PPV numbers are made by the casuals - who would most definitely go with Conor/Ronda.

I can only speak for myself though, and I go where GSP goes. No homo.

P.S. Ok, maybe a little.

I'd watch GSP over the Rousey or Conor freakshow any day

I'd want to see him fight Askren or Koreshkov, I'm not sure how many fights Askren has left on his ONE contract it's around four or five, and he said before that he wants to retire once he has obligated that.

Plus I am not even sure how the relationship is between Askren and Bellator, I know Rebney was the one who let him go, but he was shafted as their champion, but money talks at the end of the day.

Conor and Ronda are much bigger among 2016 casuals.

Bellator can't even begin to compare with the UFC in terms of casual recognition.

Wouldn't be close.

Moot point anyway since Coker wouldn't touch anyone under UFC contract, and the UFC isn't letting GSP go.

Awesome. UFC badly needs worthy competition.

I believe that a lot of hardcore fans at this point would go with Conor/Ronda too, since it's 2016 after all. But more importantly, PPV numbers are made by the casuals - who would most definitely go with Conor/Ronda.

I can only speak for myself though, and I go where GSP goes. No homo.

P.S. Ok, maybe a little.

That's your second ''No homo'' comment this week?

Full homo bless

The only fights that I'd go out of my way to watch would be GSP vs Rory and MVP. That's it.

I will watch GSP over RR any day

I would have to pop a bunch of my kids adderall.

I'm an old school GSP fan, so would definitely watch that one personally, but a Conor led PPV would still be bigger(get more buys). Ronda.... I dont think that would be bigger(get more buys) anymore, probably depends heavily on who else is on each card.

I'll take GSP.. But Rhonda.. no thanks..
030315-UFC-184-Ronda-Rousey-prepares-to-enter-the-Octagon-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.49.jpg

GSP/Conor > Rousey

If I have to pick, I'll watch GSP's comeback fight over the other two, but then I would give Conor a priority. I love GSP to death, but his fights aren't as electrifying as Conor's.

If there was ANY CHANCE of GSP pulling Conor type numbers he'd already have an opponent set for an upcoming UFC event. When GSP retired, even among the hard core fans, there were a lot that were happy that there would be some action in 170 that wasn't a decision machine. I remember the pre-Matt Sera GSP, and if HE were around, there would be no question.
I really can't imagine the casuals care much for GSP. I see his PPV numbers not being that great comparatively.

The only fights that I'd go out of my way to watch would be GSP vs Rory and MVP. That's it.

Rory vs GSP would be a hell of a fight. I think MVP vs GSP would look a lot like GSP vs Dan Hardy.

I'd want to see him fight Askren or Koreshkov, I'm not sure how many fights Askren has left on his ONE contract it's around four or five, and he said before that he wants to retire once he has obligated that.

Plus I am not even sure how the relationship is between Askren and Bellator, I know Rebney was the one who let him go, but he was shafted as their champion, but money talks at the end of the day.

One is realigning their divisions IIRC, moving Askren to 185lbs. Not sure how much longer he'll be there now. He'd get smashed against the UFC's middleweights, so I think it's back to 170 for him. I suspect you'll see him back in Bellator or perhaps even the UFC.

Askren will most likely go wherever GSP isn't. If he ducks him forever, he'll try to pretend like he wanted that fight badly but it never materialized.

Rory vs GSP would be a hell of a fight. I think MVP vs GSP would look a lot like GSP vs Dan Hardy.
If they wouldn't fight in the UFC, I don't see them fighting anywhere.

Too bad though, would've been a good fight.

Back