Woodley then Garbrandt, underdog KO locks

WeidmansDad

You'll always be my boy, Chris
Banned
Reaction score
This is prophetic right here. On the night of 207 come back and bump my thread when I get both calls right.

Have already stated am seriously thinking of betting my son's college fund on Woodley by KO. What do you guys think? Now with the Garbrandt fight announced I'm sure he will have stellar odds as well. Two fights no one will say they have a chance. Wondergirl and decisionator are both about to get outclassed and exposed by power

If it's a lock, parlay them both by KO and go buy a house

Yeah. Bet his college fund. If he inherited your brains he'd fail anyway.

Watch Rory v Woodley before you bet your child's future on a fight.

I don't think TS understands what a lock is.

Watch Rory v Woodley before you bet your child's future on a fight.
MMA math at its finest lol. So should i watch the fight where Woodley decapitated Lawler or should i just ignore that ?

MMA math at its finest lol. So should i watch the fight where Woodley decapitated Lawler or should i just ignore that ?
Styles make fights it's not MMATH. Lawler had the tools to defeat Rory but Woodley didn't. Wonderboy is a better version of Rory in what he can do with his striking.

It's going to be a tough night for Woodley.

This is prophetic right here. On the night of 207 come back and bump my thread when I get both calls right.

Have already stated am seriously thinking of betting my son's college fund on Woodley by KO. What do you guys think? Now with the Garbrandt fight announced I'm sure he will have stellar odds as well. Two fights no one will say they have a chance. Wondergirl and decisionator are both about to get outclassed and exposed by power

The fruit of your loins ain't going to college. Bet it all.

You started your post, and this thread, with "This is some prophetic shit right here"

So you win.

Sir.

Has nothing to do with MMAmath, if Rory can school T-Wood with a simple jab then WB definitely can.

Has nothing to do with MMAmath, if Rory can school T-Wood with a simple jab then WB definitely can.
Thats the MMA math lol. Thats the definition of MMA math lol. People were saying the same thing about about Robbie look what happened lol.

DO NOT BET KID'S COLLEGE FUND! If you must bet, throw down $500.00 or something. I agree, Woodley wins. Probably by GNP or RNC. I had a close friend take out a second mortgage and put it in a "sure fire" penny stock. Lost it all.

Thats the MMA math lol. Thats the definition of MMA math lol. People were saying the same thing about about Robbie look what happened lol.
No, I'm not saying he'll beat Woodley because he beat Rory who beat Woodley, if a way less accomplished striker can school him with a simple jab then somebody with the striking pedigree of WB can easily do the same.

I'm not saying definitively that WB beats Woodley because he beat Rory, just saying there's a clear path to victory that would be relatively easily for WB to execute if he doesn't get caught with a big punch.

No, I'm not saying he'll beat Woodley because he beat Rory who beat Woodley, if a way less accomplished striker can school him with a simple jab then somebody with the striking pedigree of WB can easily do the same.

I'm not saying definitively that WB beats Woodley because he beat Rory, just saying there's a clear path to victory that would be relatively easily for WB to execute if he doesn't get caught with a big punch.
Or grinded out or ko. Woodley has more ways to win this fight while Wonderboy has one way. This isnt a striking match lol. Rory didnt just beat Woodley by striking he beat him by being well rounded which Wonderboy cant do. This is MMA and styles makes fights, just because a guy beat another doesnt mean another will. I wouldnt expect you to understand considering your account was just made to troll.

Back