Should Platinum Mike be granted forgiveness of his wrongdoings if he becomes champ?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
IMO yes. He has proven to be an upstanding citizen and has provided invaluable entertainment knocking motherfuckers left and right. We all make mistakes and it is unfair to hold against him something he did when he was only 19. I expect the new US president to clear his criminal record as soon as he becomes champ.

Perry lives life to the fullest! He appeases the just bleed god by his mere existence and therefor he is forgiven for all his sins, for they are but an extension of his violent soul. Platinum bless.

CsDF-fCXEAEyFmf.jpg

There are levels to this shit.

IMO yes. He has proven to be an upstanding citizen and has provided invaluable entertainment knocking motherfuckers left and right. We all make mistakes and it is unfair to hold against him something he did when he was only 19. I expect the new US president to clear his criminal record as soon as he becomes champ.
Your forgiveness doesn't matter.

What wrongdoings? He literally gave me free money, he's a fucking saint.

Your title is off. Here is the fixed version:
Should Platinum Mike be granted forgiveness of his wrongdoings when he becomes champ?

What new Sherdog joke is this Platinum Mike Perry nonsense?

Champ lmao. He won't even be a top 10 fighter. Fun to watch tho.

Perry lives life to the fullest! He appeases the just bleed god by his mere existence and therefor he is forgiven for all his sins, for they are but an extension of his violent soul. Platinum bless.

View attachment 157431

There are levels to this shit.
Great post by PMP. This is why he is loved so greatly around here: people just recognize his passion and will. He is like Rocky, might not be the biggest, the flashiest but he is willing to take more pain and simply wants it more. Roberts was bigger, more technical but PMP just broke him with his will.

That is also the difference between him. Sage just doesn't wanna get yelled at by his Dad. Conor had this trait too, he wants it: it is not just genetics, talent, skillset. In MMA, above all sports, you have to want it. In fights like Mendes vs Conor or Plat vs Roberts, they just wanted it more, refused to break, slow down and were willing to wade thru more pain.

He's the next level no doubt. The benchmark that all fighters will be compared to for generations to come.

#PlatinumBless

burglary seems to be a popular crime with mma fighters I trained with a guy who did time for a similar charge he was a pro fighter too.

If Donald Trump is the Youtube comment section come to life, Mike Perry is the Sherdog forum come to life.

No forgiveness.

This is the only man who has never sinned or wrongdone to begin with.

EDIT: I've found out that 2 other smart ppl realized this before me.

It seems you got it all twisted, you ask Platinum for forgiveness and to allow him in your heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back