"All he has is his left hand"

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I hope for Eddie's sake he doesn't really believe that - Anyone who has lasted longer than half a round has been punished heavily with kicks....

Some of his body kicks are good but those headkicks arent really that dangerous

do you think Eddie just goes in blind without preparation and just swings for the fences? is that how he beat his last few opponents?

jezuz

I hope Conor knocks him out with a right hand just for saying that.

It scares me that Eddie is so hittable

But on the flipside Eddie has fought to win his last couple fights and beat much better guys than Conor...so he should be good to go

do you think Eddie was gone in blind without preparation and just swung for the fences? is that how he beat his last few opponents?

jezuz

What's worse IMO are the same redundant threads repeating the same thing over and over again. This is what the 4th thread about Eddie talking about Mcgregor's obvious only weapon?

Mcgregor fan boys are so threatened and insecure about their hero, they're triggered into making the same thread countless times, even though there are 2-3 of the same thing on the front page.

thanks man. i've been saving that one for months now

You should've worked on it a bit more.

If it made Eddie count sheep doesn't that mean it would make him try and get to sleep? Counting sheep doesn't mean you're asleep, its a method to try and get to sleep. So it sorta means that Conor's left hand would bore eddie so much that he'd be looking to go to sleep.

Eddie will get rekt by the only thing little Colin has

I don't know if he's gonna go back to the back spinning kicks due to the threat of a takedown.

I hope for Eddie's sake he doesn't really believe that - Anyone who has lasted longer than half a round has been punished heavily with kicks....

He doesn't want to pick his feet up off the ground or Eddie will dump him on his head.

He has great kicks, the way he fucked up Mendes body with those was brilliant.

That's what she said.

This is tougher match up for Connor than he's ever had, stylistically. A Wrestle-Boxer who has faced tougher opponents than McGregor ever has, with the exception of Nate fucking Diaz.

Eddie has all the tools to knock Connor back down to 145, where he belongs.

Some of his body kicks are good but those headkicks arent really that dangerous
Until one lands.

You could say that about every fighter up until their first head kick KO.

No one was talking about Anderson's front kicks before the Vitor fight.

No one was talking about BJ Penn's kicks before he turned Diego's head into a bloody goat vagina.

Rashad Evans? That boring wrestler guy who lays and prays? (yeah people were saying that before his nasty head kick KO of Sean Salmon that has been used a million times by the UFC as a highlight)

Vitor Belfort - watch out for those fast hands! The first punch lands and there's 20-30 more coming in rapid succession!
(Head kick KOs Rockhold, Bisping, Hendo...)

I'm not saying you aren't right so far, but that could change.

It scares me that Eddie is so hittable

But on the flipside Eddie has fought to win his last couple fights and beat much better guys than Conor...so he should be good to go
I always thought he fought to lose

if i know one thing from watching mcgregor fight, its that he murders regular stance fighters. And Eddie has always been hittable. If Eddie tries to stand, he's likely getting KTFO.

Back