Who was the best Strikeforce heavyweight?

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sf-grandprix-cast1.jpg

Strikeforce heavyweight division back in the day was so much better than UFC heavyweights today. Who do you think was the best heavyweight in 2009-2011 days? There was young Daniel Cormier who just won Strikeforce Hw Grand Prix, juiced Overeem K-1 GP Champion, Fedor and Werdum who submitted him

Where is Daniel Cormier??? Because that`s the right choice lol

Verdoom. Beat Fedor and arguably should've beat Overeem, he outstruck him and only lost because top position is overvalued. Ended up beating Cain to become UFC champion.

DC isn't proven enough at HW to rate him as an ATG HW.

Sherdog talks about fedor win over Rogers like it was a great acomplishment .

Can crushin as always

Verdoom. Beat Fedor and arguably should've beat Overeem, he outstruck him and only lost because top position is overvalued. Ended up beating Cain to become UFC champion.

DC isn't proven enough at HW to rate him as an ATG HW.

Dominant wins over TRT Bigfoot and Josh Barnett is proof enough for me that he would be at least top 3 in the UFC HW division.

Sherdog talks about fedor win over Rogers like it was a great acomplishment .

Can crushin as always

At the time Rogers was a legit prospect, ran through Arlovski like it was nothing and had KO'd all his opponent before that.

Ended up being a great fight too with an awesome KO finish :)

Fedor was you noobs,

but at the end of the tournament it was clear that DC as the best fighter out of the whole roster.

Dominant wins over TRT Bigfoot and Josh Barnett is proof enough for me that he would be at least top 3 in the UFC HW division.

I have no idea how DC would do against Stipe, Cain, Werdum or JDS which is more than 3, actually I think I would favor Werdum over him. I might favor him slightly over Overeem though.

Ubereem got outstruck by Werdum in what was quite possibly the weirdest and worst top 10 v top 10 fight in modern mma.

Not the guy in the middle thats for sure.

At the time, definitely DC.

Back