Just rewatched The Fisher King

Nigol

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just rewatched this great movie and suddenly it dawned to me: KOfinger is Sherdogs equivalent to Parry, the deluded homeless man who is on a mission to find the Holy Grail. And we're of course all Jeff Bridges. The point is that in the case of KOfinger, his Holy Grail is obviously about making meaningless threads on Sherdog and we must let him do so or he'll become catatonic. And yes, we'll have to be prepared to be lying naked in Central Park gazing at the clouds.

Last edited:
Never heard of anyone mentioned.

giphy.gif

Well okay, SPOILERS....

Parry eventually found his Grail and became sane again

When will KOfinger?

Well, since only 'The Fool' can find The Grail, I like KOfinger's chances.

It's only right to bring @KOfinger in here to defend himself.

The guy makes the worst threads on sherdog except for mcnuthuggersleft of course:)

Hold on guys, I... I like the TS. Who else is going to bring up The Fisher King on this site? Thank you TS. WAR Fisher King!

You totally fucked up a great movie by this comparison.

Wow must be some time you didnt come here TS
Bashing KOfinger is really brave or plain stupid
#KOfinger bless

Kofinger is no Robin Williams

Also, Jeff Bridges behave like some solid asshole, and indirectly ruined some lives.

What have I done to deserve those threads?

Also, Jeff Bridges behave like some solid asshole, and indirectly ruined some lives.

Well by lurking Sherdog instead of doing something useful you probably have ruined some lives ;)

That movie was a bit ahead of its time. Didn't Jeff Bridges inadvertently cause a mass shooting? That movie is relevant in 2016, it's crazy.

That movie was a bit ahead of its time. Didn't Jeff Bridges inadvertently cause a mass shooting? That movie is relevant in 2016, it's crazy.
Yeah it came out already in 1991. It's a great f-n movie. Mercedes Ruehl is awesome, won an Oscar.

Back