Johny Hendricks On ESPN Podcast, Talks Comeback, Recent Losses & A Lot More

Hope he has found that fire. He was talking about retirement, just hope he's still fighting for the right reasons. How the mighty have fallen.

a67veoF.gif

I love the guy to death but he should remove himself from doing interviews and making excuses and let his fights doing the talking. Ever since the fight with GSP, he's been whining to death.

You people will not be happy until Hendricks comes out and just says "I fucking suck"

Because if he says Dolce fucked him up, you shit on him for making excuses...and then go in another thread and call Dolce bullshit bro science.

If he says he brought in the wrong training partners to train for a karate guy, you say he's blaming his training partners...not reading between the lines of "Hendricks hired his training partners"

He said he has 2nd degree burns, and people laugh...while his skin peels off his back.

If he says he broke his hand in the fight, you call it an excuse...and then laugh at his fat ass in pictures after hand surgery.

If he says "I didn't swing full power to conserve myself, so I was only throwing about %70 power" every time someone posts you post **insert shitty %70 joke here**

I was going to ask if he actually “explained” his recent performances, or if it was just more excuses. I think I know now. It’s funny how some try to defend him. All he has to do is start taking responsibility, or at the very least stop trying to blame shift.

Seriously, stop making excuses and train johnny ...... Be the Big Rig again , not just at the weigh ins either

You people will not be happy until Hendricks comes out and just says "I fucking suck"

Because if he says Dolce fucked him up, you shit on him for making excuses...and then go in another thread and call Dolce bullshit bro science.

If he says he brought in the wrong training partners to train for a karate guy, you say he's blaming his training partners...not reading between the lines of "Hendricks hired his training partners"

He said he has 2nd degree burns, and people laugh...while his skin peels off his back.

If he says he broke his hand in the fight, you call it an excuse...and then laugh at his fat ass in pictures after hand surgery.

If he says "I didn't swing full power to conserve myself, so I was only throwing about %70 power" every time someone posts you post **insert shitty %70 joke here**
giphy.gif

Seriously, stop making excuses and train johnny ...... Be the Big Rig again , not just at the weigh ins either

I was going to ask if he actually “explained” his recent performances, or if it was just more excuses. I think I know now. It’s funny how some try to defend him. All he has to do is start taking responsibility, or at the very least stop trying to blame shift.

What were the excuses he gave?

Nah, I'd rather not listen to him say 'you know what I mean' a thousand times

i think that's hendricks I'm thinking of lol

Back