Pound-for-pound most jealous fighter of TheMacLife?

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sherdog as a community would be number one but we are talking about fighters here. I'd say Cowboy Cerrone has to be number one.

Firstly, the jealousy stems for the fact he got steamrolled in an important fight (once again) against Dos Anjos (for the second time) thus depriving him of that potential bum-life-transforming fight against Conor. He has not stopped whining since. He is a good fighter but sadly for him he will always be there to make up the numbers.

Other notable candidates:

Dos Anjos - he's just upset he pulled out because of a bruised foot. But who knows - he could still get a shot. I see him beating Tony Ferguson. Excellent fighter, of course.
Tony Ferguson - bitter for no reason. Tries to talk himself up, fails. Conor would spark his lights out.
Luke Rockhold - Rocksalt is salty about everything and everyone though. Great fighter, handsome bastard. Not a modicum of personality though. Whine whine whine. May have to rely on modelling + huge cock to make some cash.
Jose Aldo - whined plenty since losing but he isn't top of this list. He's trying to get his own MacLife.
TJ Dillashaw - the snake in the grass is salty against anyone and everyone.

What do you think, Sherdog?

CoVwbpjUkAAAmb-.jpg

Last edited:
I'll also go with Brokeboy Cerrone.

Cerrone mad because Conor made more money in 3 fights then Cerrone in his whole UFC carrer

Dos Anjos broke his foot, why are you saying it was bruised? This is the kind of thing I was talking about. Pathetic Conor Mcgregor nuthuggers try to act like their idol

That picture you posted makes Conor look like a little person.

Sherdog as a community would be number one but we are talking about fighters here. I'd say Cowboy Cerrone has to be number one.

Firstly, the jealousy stems for the fact he (once again) got steamrolled in an important fight against Dos Anjos (for the second time) thus depriving him of that potential bum-life-transforming fight against Conor. He has not stopped whining since. He is a good fighter but sadly for him he will always be there to make up the numbers.

Other notable candidates:

Dos Anjos - he's just upset he pulled out because of a bruised foot. But who knows - he could still get a shot. I see him beating Tony Ferguson. Excellent fighter, of course.
Tony Ferguson - bitter for no reason. Tries to talk himself up, fails. Conor would spark his lights out.
Luke Rockhold - Rocksalt is salty about everything and everyone though. Great fighter, handsome bastard. Not a modicum of personality though. Whine whine whine. May have to rely on modelling + huge cock to make some cash.
Jose Aldo - whined plenty since losing but he isn't top of this list. He's trying to get his own MacLife.
TJ Dillashaw - the snake in the grass is salty against anyone and everyone.

What do you think, Sherdog?

CoVwbpjUkAAAmb-.jpg
I though Conor said RDJ pulled out because he had a bruised vag

Basically ever boring hack UFC fighter that doesn't realize that they're not sportsmen, they're sports entertainers.

Cowboy is one of the most popular fighters in MMA.

Instead of hating Conor, he should emulate him.

Count your #s and be paid your worth.

While Cowboy keeps whining about Conor -

Dana & co. are laughing to the bank

with a 99% profit margin on Cowboy's career.

Probably caraway as soon as he got dumped by Tate ...prior to that I imagine he was all zen

That short stubby russian irish guy is clearly the most jealous...

375D683200000578-3746975-Lobov_left_is_a_long_time_friend_and_team_mate_of_Conor_McGregor-a-32_1471531450884.jpg

Basically ever boring hack UFC fighter that doesn't realize that they're not sportsmen, they're sports entertainers.
Because fighters still believe that they are judged on their fighting skills, they are hacks? You are right though, people will pay to watch someone who is reasonably talented and a serious douche bag over someone who is super talented who is not an actor. The massive new fan base of 14 year old boys borrowed from the wwe has changed the sport into entertainment. These guys should let go of the combat sport idea and embrace the wwe/mma era if they want to make the money. Sad but true.

Back