Is Chris 'Lights Out' Lytle

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
....the only fighter who has retired ending his career in the UFC, never have being stopped by strikes or submission? He has only two cut stoppages on his record and 16 decision losses. I find that amazing, he never fought for a title but he was always in there with dangerous guys.

I'm trying to think of another fighter who has ended his career in the UFC without any losses by KO or submission.

Chick Liddell. Never been KO'd.... Bigfoot either. Oh, Bigfoot is still fighting, true....

Met him a couple weeks ago. He appears to be on the Serra diet. haha. Well, not quite as bad. Really nice guy. To answer your question, he has to be the only one with that accolade that has fought as many times as he has. Not to mention he is one of the 'just bleed' GOATS.

He was one of the toughest guys in the UFC. Very tough to finish & would show up to fight even with significant injuries.

frankie edgar has never been ko'd or submitted in his entire mma career...

(granted, he isnt retired, but i'm guessing he will finish his ufc career without a stoppage loss)

I don't envision DC or Weidman or Edgar getting KO'd but we'll have to wait and see.

Phillip Miller

Lytle is the GOAT when it comes to durability/toughness/submission defense.

Diego was always one of the toughest, but he's been finished now.

Marcus Aurelio has 10 losses to top guys and never been stopped.

Good question - I'm thinking probably, at least in the modern era (2005 -).

Nick Diaz..has never been finished in his career at the UFC.

Back