Shogun just doesnt train anymore...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy only do his physical training and physiotherapy maintenance, but doesnt train
fighting techniques anymore... I follow the man on social media and since his fight last May
he simply didnt train anything, neither stepped foot on Kings MMA again.

Is he already thinking about retirement?

Since we have the same name I love Shogun, but I'm tired to watch him lose to no name bums.

He makes good money, so it's really his call. He can call it a career and go down as one of the most mythical fighters ever. He was straight up violent when he was young and a gentleman outside of the ring.

He's had a great career but ever since the Chael loss it's been pretty obvious he's done

Well, he did win his last fight as an underdog, so there's that....

I think he's waiting on a double knee transplant before he goes back to training techniques

After he lost to Jones he is not taking MMA seriously any more.

probably just showing up for the paycheck these days

He's still #7 in the LHW rankings on UFC.com so I hope/expect him to be fighting another well-known name soon.

Bad time to call it imo. Lhw is kind of up for grabs with Jones sidelined. 2 wins and he's probably looking at a title shot.

So now we think that a fighters social media accounts are a clear window into his training routine? The internet makes us a little dumber every day.

Unfortunately... That's quite common... If you follow his career, you will see that he normally just trains when he has a fight schedulled...

Back