@Titanium
Reaction score
Dec 10.

UFC 206 in Toronto
Rumble Vs Cormier 2

Boxing
Rumors has it
on the same night

Vladimir Klitschko Vs Lucas Browne (WBA title)
Anthony Joshua Vs David Price (IBF title)

Which one will sell more PPV's?

who sells more ppvs or who has highest $ ppv

Boxing rarely does PPV and when it does we get the official PPV numbers unlike the privately owned UFC which isn't obligated to release the real figures which are obviously far lower than what dick riders like Dave Meltzer likes to project.

Boxing has gotten to be an old man sport. I cant even tell you the last boxing match I've seen

Are all 3 ppv? I wont buy all 3. Just 1. That would be ufc. But i live in the us. I hope i get to see the 2 boxing events tho. Maybe hbo/showtime? That anthony joshua is one to watch.

Well MMA can always take boxing down so head to head it should win.

if it was Klitschko vs Joshua, however UFC has nothing to worry about if these matchups are true

Most importantly, Glory:

Rico Verhoeven vs. Badr Hari.

A real superfight.

if it was Klitschko vs Joshua, however UFC has nothing to worry about if these matchups are true

The UFC has nothing to worry about anyway, Boxing fans don't care for the UFC and most MMA fans don't care about Boxing, they're completely different. One is a sport and one is sports entertainment.

Dec 10.

UFC 206 in Toronto
Rumble Vs Cormier 2

Boxing
Rumors has it
on the same night

Vladimir Klitschko Vs Lucas Browne (WBA title)
Anthony Joshua Vs David Price (IBF title)

Which one will sell more PPV's?

David Price? Where did you get that from? I can't imagine he's anywhere near a shot

Oh for fuck sake. What a bitch out move in the boxing stakes. Why not just make joshua vs klitchko. No one cares about those fights. Price would get sparked in a round.

That being said klitchko will be a bigger ppv probably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back