Aldo or Cruz: Who wins this SUPERFIGHT?

Aldo or Cruz: Who WINS.

• Total voters

Jermei

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vote or die. Hardcore SUPERFIGHT right here broski's. High level MMA Champions throwing down.

Aldo. Cruz has nothing at all on Aldo. He will get slaughtered on the feet and his legs will be ruined.

I gotta go with Aldo, but Cruz is not an easy fight for anyone. That said, Aldo's TDD and striking win this fight for him.

With the all leg/foot injuries that dominic has had I think his days are numbered. If this fight happens (is it only rumour now)? Aldo takes it pretty easy IMO, leg kicks, and ironically effiecient (think the 2nd edgar fight) movement will be the order of the day.

Aldo is a nightmare matchup for Cruz

Aldo would possibly retire Cruz for good with his leg kicks.

Dom has great opportunistic TDs, but I think he would have a tough time keeping Aldo on the mat. Aldo seemed pretty damned strong in his recent fight with Edgar.

On the feet, I think Aldo counters Cruz and leg kicks those brittle knees, even just a couple times, which would slow down Dom's movement.

I would take Aldo.

Aldo...

If Cruz doesnt pull out

I'm going with Cruz. He'll dance around Aldo and tag him for points. Aldo will get frustrated and lose a decision.

Cruz 1,4,5

This fight is not happening. Cruz would be a dumbass to fight someone as big and strong as Aldo

Aldo, easily. Cruz's awkward hunchback-of-Notre-Dame style only works against people who don't have good stand up. Aldo's one of the best.

Aldo because he would chase Cruz down and badly hurt him.

Cruz is so fast, but he cannot hurt Aldo with his shots. I picked Cruz over McGregor because I think Conor has serious cardio issues and has a lack of variety to his striking.

I think this would be an AMAZING FIGHT though!

Cruz was barely able to walk after the war with TJ. Now imagine what would Aldo do to him, almost a mismatch.

Back