Current top fighters in need of a signature win

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Robert Whitaker - hes climbed up to #7 in the MW divison, and has an impressive win streak, but his best win to date is a decision over Uriah Hall

OSP - His best win to date seems to be Fejau in a lackluster decision or his KO win over Pat Cummins

Roy Nelson - outside of a KOing past their primes Brazilians Big Non and Big Foot

Gilbert Melendez - hasnt really had any success since coming over from Strikeforce - his best UFC win is a decision over Diego Sanchez

Stun Gun Kim - best wins are Erick Silva and Josh Burkman, yet he still finds himself always around the top 10

Ricardo Lamas - has been considered a top 5 FW for a while, yet his only top 10 win is against Bermudez

Conor Mac hasn't had a signature win since his lucky punch against Aldo 3 fights ago

^idiots are out early.

OSPs signature win is Shogun.

^idiots are out early.

OSPs signature win is Shogun.

So you're calling me an idiot because I dont consider an aging Shogun a signature win?

Would beating Tito Ortiz or Ken Shamrock be signature wins as well at LHW

amp-quot-haha-you-funny-i-eat-you-last-amp-quot_o_1711613.jpg

Nelson has literally zero top 10 win, how is he a top contender?

So you're calling me an idiot because I dont consider an aging Shogun a signature win?

No. I'm pointing to the guy above me who said Conor. I would be an asshole if I called you an idiot for that.

Sorry for the confusion amigo

{<redford}

Robert Whitaker - hes climbed up to #7 in the MW divison, and has an impressive win streak, but his best win to date is a decision over Uriah Hall

OSP - His best win to date seems to be Fejau in a lackluster decision or his KO win over Pat Cummins

Roy Nelson - outside of a KOing past their primes Brazilians Big Non and Big Foot

Gilbert Melendez - hasnt really had any success since coming over from Strikeforce - his best UFC win is a decision over Diego Sanchez

Stun Gun Kim - best wins are Erick Silva and Josh Burkman, yet he still finds himself always around the top 10

Ricardo Lamas - has been considered a top 5 FW for a while, yet his only top 10 win is against Bermudez

Is a Signature win somehow diffirent than a win ?

Lamas beat several fighters who were ranked in the top 10: Hioki, Cub, Koch, Bermudez, and Dias.

Mike Perry
Romero/Jacare
Black Beast

Lamas beat several fighters who were ranked in the top 10: Hioki, Cub, Koch, Bermudez, and Dias.
Thank you. Lamas had a great streak of top 10 guys at one point & he's legit as hell. As much as I love him, the answer is Gus.

Bader.

Was doing his thing and improving; though racked up 4, 5 or so D's in a row, suffered two recent spankings by higher-ranked dudes, Rumble and Glover. Just took out Latifi but lost stock in his lacklustre performance against Rashad, even with the W - that coupled with a lot of doubters out there on Ryan to me says that his career and credibility as a contender could really benefit from a top-10 signature win right now.

Gustaffson. He put up one hell of a fight against bones then hasn't been able to pull it off. His last win against Minuwa was ok but the ...

Tony 'El Grossly Overrated' Ferguson BADLY needs a signature win.

Khabib, he beat RDA however his claim to the title would be even stronger than it is now.

Johny Hendricks arguably gets cut if he loses to Magny at 207, which is astonishing considering it was only 18 months ago he was the champion, so it's hard to look past him.

Back