Current Rumble is THAT much better than everyone else at 205

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rumble this time around will most likely mitigate DCs wrestling and stiffen him out quickly in the first round.

I can also see the same thing happening to Jones right now. Rumble is that good at the moment and he will not be beaten at 205 for a long time.

The old Rumble would crumble in these fights but Rumble now is simply on another level. Just watch.

Rumble is fighting on 206

I disagree. Jones would pick Rumble a part for 5 rounds.

And what makes you think he's any different than the Rumble that fought DC the first time?

Beating Bader and one punching Glover doesn't make him seem any different from before.

He kinda goes on that Chad Mendes or Uriah Faber type runs where he just goes out and destroys everything outside the very top of the division. He can beat Cormier or Jones on his best day but I put his chances at less than 50/50 for those 2 guys and 80-90% against anybody else.

I disagree. Jones would pick Rumble a part for 5 rounds.

Actually I think Jones would take him down, too, where he'd eventually win with a sub or GnP via elbows.

And what makes you think he's any different than the Rumble that fought DC the first time?

Beating Bader and one punching Glover doesn't make him seem any different from before.

He also beat Manuwa.

tumblr_nu8soxZnuD1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Rumble has got a new wrestling coach and has for sure been working on his grappling and is less reckless with his striking nowadays.

Not to mention it looks like he is getting bigger too, looked waaay bigger than DC in pre-fight build-up interviews Ive seen.

DC will break him and make him submit as Rumble's corner begs him not to quit. Again.

Rumble this time around will most likely mitigate DCs wrestling and stiffen him out quickly in the first round.

I can also see the same thing happening to Jones right now. Rumble is that good at the moment and he will not be beaten at 205 for a long time.

The old Rumble would crumble in these fights but Rumble now is simply on another level. Just watch.

Ah yes, his will used to be weak but now that he has a few early KOs without much struggle, his will is now unbreakable.

I see it so clearly now!

He also beat Manuwa.

tumblr_nu8soxZnuD1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Rumble has got a new wrestling coach and has for sure been working on his grappling and is less reckless with his striking nowadays.
Yes, I didn't feel the need to include his lowest ranked win as "evidence" that he can now stop DC's wrestling.

He had a wrestling coach before and something tells he was for sure working his grappling for the first DC fight as well.

There's nothing to tell us he can stop DC from doing what he did before.

Could Rumble win? Of course...but we don't have any reason to think he can stop DC's wrestling now.

Back