"Conor WILL be the first 2 weight champion. I see that. I like Conor McGregor" Platinum Perry

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

"Conor WILL be the first 2 weight champion. I see that happening because he's already done things that nobody's done in the sport. I don't see why he can't do another one. I like Conor McGregor. I like what he does, I like his fighting style... I'd like to work with him, if he sees this, Conor hit me up man - let's work.

Shout out to him. He's going to win that fight that night. "

Mike "Platinum" Perry

@ 4:14

It's time to man up & recognize for Platinum fans.

Your god (Mike Perry) worships THE GOD.

Conor McGOD.

J.jpg

The Lord has spoken. Perry Bless.

Uh oh. Seems like many Perry nuthuggers hate Conor. What ever will they do now!?!?

Platinum is just showing some love for the man many call "Irish Mike Perry".

Anderson could have easily been a 2 division champ I f he wanted too. Jon Jones probably would be by now if he wasn't an idiot. Aldo probably could have been too if wanted to be. All these guys instead choose to defend their belts..something Conor has never done. To me, It's really not that big of a feat, it isn't like he wiped out his division then went up and got the belt at LW.

Platinum's comment earlier in the video: "Conor McGregor? I wouldn't say I'm a fan, I'm not a schoolgirl." This guy literally has no estrogen in his body.

I like boths of them because they are both cool and they dont give a single f*ck

Dude can't even wrassle. I'm calling a Trump style "rigged" fight if Conor somehow wins!

Anderson could have easily been a 2 division champ I f he wanted too. Jon Jones probably would be by now if he wasn't an idiot. Aldo probably could have been too if wanted to be. All these guys instead choose to defend their belts..something Conor has never done. To me, It's really not that big of a feat, it isn't like he wiped out his division then went up and got the belt at LW.
Could've, should've, would've. Hasn't been done. To do that would be impressive no matter how you spin it.

Andi Boy had nothing for the current LHW champ.

At least when Penn tried to do it, it was after he had defended his belt a few times.

The first one to hold two belts at the same time(Randy and BJ).

And a loud groan is heard from the recent "fans" of Perry who have been pushing him in an attempt to diminish Conor. Going as far as stealing Conor's schtick using the "Perry bless" and so on.
That's gotta hurt
<{Heymansnicker}>

At least when Penn tried to do it, it was after he had defended his belt a few times.
lol, not really

He beat Joe Daddy for the vacant title, then beat former champ who was stripped Sean Sherk, then he fought GSP.

I guess you can count Sherk as a defense, but most people just saw it as him becoming undisputed champ.

Back