Conor fans are the only ones that wanna see Aldo/Cruz

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
If you're a true fan of Aldo then you see what's really going on. This is another bullshit move by Conor's bitch Dana to keep the rematch from happening. This is more of an insult to Aldo to keep a division moving while it's champion avoids it. And then to be the co-main event?

Conor nut huggers are sure happy to not have to fight Aldo again. They know the 2nd will be different and that scares them. This why they hope beats Alvarez. So that he doesn't have to go back to FW and possibly end up with no belts.

I stand by my point that Aldo vs Colin 2 would be the biggest fight ever.

I am an Aldo fan and I like the idea. That way he won't have to destroy the contenders right now.

Conor is not coming back to FW anyway so Cruz is the biggest possible name fight for him there. It's a champion-champion fight and a sick match up.

I would be happy with this fight.

It would be huge for sherdog also

Ravden vs the rest of the forum

you're speaking too logically, this thread won't go well regarding delusional conor cucks

how the hell do you obsess over another male like this? LEL.

I'd prefer Aldo vs Max

but I'll settle for Cruz v Aldo.

I am a Conor fan and think this fight is complete bs and think Conor will knock Aldo's block off again if they fight.

I also think Aldo is a giant hypocrite if he accepts the fight with Cruz

If you're a true fan of Aldo then you see what's really going on. This is another bullshit move by Conor's bitch Dana to keep the rematch from happening. This is more of an insult to Aldo to keep a division moving while it's champion avoids it. And then to be the co-main event?

Conor nut huggers are sure happy to not have to fight Aldo again. They know the 2nd will be different and that scares them. This why they hope beats Alvarez. So that he doesn't have to go back to FW and possibly end up with no belts.
im a huge aldo fan, i like this fight. Theres nothiong we can do about conor fighting eddie at this point, so why not have aldo fight in another big fight in the mean time?
Do i want and think aldo deserves another shot at conor? 100% i do, but doesnt mean i cant like this fight also

I dislike Conor, but I would also like to see Aldo Cruz. After Conor defends the FW belt, of course.

I don't like this fight.

Beating Cruz does absolutely nothing for Aldo.

Does Aldo defend the interim belt before Connie even defends the real one?

Aldo so scared that he wanted to retire. I would rather watch Northcutt gel his hair for 5 rounds than watch irrelevant Aldo get KO'd in under half a minute by Conor again.

dude of course the 2nd fight is going to be different... 13 seconds is legendary

Aldo vs Conor rematch needs to happen.

Aldo so scared that he wanted to retire. I would rather watch Northcutt gel his hair for 5 rounds than watch irrelevant Aldo get KO'd in under half a minute by Conor again.

tumblr_m69bbtbBRA1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I like both Cruz and Aldo but don't want to see this fight, as crazy as it sounds.

Cruz should fight TJ and Aldo should fight Connor or Hollaway for the real belt.

Agreed.

They must shite themselves every time he signs to fight someone let alone an Aldo rematch.

Aldo has been left out to dry.

Dont make thread titles like that again.

Tee hee. "scares them" Yes, I doubt I'd sleep soundly at night if Aldo gets the rematch.

By the by, I think Aldo should fight the top 5 BW's consecutively next.

Is the Cruz fight a sure thing now? Any news about it?

Last I heard about Aldo he was still retiring after the Dana F White talk.

Back