Alexander Gustafson evolution (Pics)

B33bs

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
"Media loves to show before and after pictures, here are mine, pictures from the weigh-ins before my fights against Jon Jones, Manuwa, Johnson, Cormier and Blachowicz. USADA is new to the@UFC but for us fighters from Sweden, we have been checked since we started to compete as professional fighters. #teammauler#allnatural#gymgrossisten#cleanashell#usada#ufc"

LEL who the feck thought gus was on the juice? He's as natty as they come

In my heart, i know you won against Jones, Gus. War Thor !!

Gus pops in the next year imo
He's doomed himself

the tainted supplements are coming for you bra

If you aren't on "Tainted supplements", you aren't trying.

Trying too hard to prove himself innocent without even actually being accused makes me think he's guilty.

Zomg!!!

He looks pretty much the same.

Probably should have taken his Mexican supplements like everyone else , then maybe he would have won one of those title fights.

#notcheating=not trying

What if Gus HAD been on some tainted supplements in the Jones / Cormier fights, would he have won?

What if Gus HAD been on some tainted supplements in the Jones / Cormier fights, would he have won?

Depends. Would DC or Jones be allowed to be on tainted supplements too?

Haha, I wonder if Gus had this pic in mind:

jon-jones-before-after.jpg

If Gus is natty, homeboy needs to get in the kitchen and cook himself up some of that secret sauce. Dude could be a multi-divisional champion with it.

Yet his mediocre record hasn't evolved since the Jones fight. You haven beat a top contender since a washed up Shogun in 2012.

You know Gus huggers are desperate when they vicariously think Gus beat OSP by Manuwa doing the work.

Not all PEDs are muscle-builders. Having said that I choose to believe he is clean.

5th picture looks very suspicious

Back