Jones embracing his heel persona

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Those tweets Jones sent out to DC and Rumble were awesome. Jones is a lot more likeable when he dosen't give a shit and plays the bad guy (which is what he is).

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

could you link the tweets next time?

But yeah, Jones should go on full heel mode no doubt.

i mean..if you genuinely like douche bags then yea. It's pretty much known conor is only loud for the cameras, Jones is just a shitty person that tried to hide it.

Much better than when he tried to be a good christian boy yeah.

He needs to be humbled and the shame is on UFC for protecting his ass everytime he does his bs

He needs to be humbled and the shame is on UFC for protecting his ass everytime he does his bs

Why? People - as evidenced by this very thread - like Jones the heel much more than Jones the nice guy.

Last edited:
Why? People - as evidenced by this very thread - likes Jones the heel much more than Jones the nice guy.
I wouldn't say they "like" him more, but yeah a lot of people who watch this sport are meatheads, and now kids and wwe crossovers who glorify douche behavior so Jones should def. get a lot of buzz.

At this point in his career its probably the most profitable avenue for him

We'll see how confident he is around AJ when he gets locked into a cage with him and has to survive round 1.

Daddy is coming home Jon.

hes def starting to talk more like a sherdog friendly fighter - seems hes on his way to being one of the favorites, w comments like these -

hilarious because when he first started he was green and played the nice guy routine - he got hardened just like how many sherdoggers start off nicer and then develop a harder edge after a few months

could you link the tweets next time?

But yeah, Jones should go on full heel mode no doubt.

If he had of been full heel from the start I'd probably be a fan. The fake good guy routine is a big part of what I don't like about him.

"Eye pokers turned twitter fingers" fucking gold man and from the man himself no less

He needs a large neck tattoo to really get some fans behind him.......

Bad character. Would love to see him humbled in the cage, but I don't see it happening any time soon. He's just too good. I will give him credit for coming out of the closet, though. He was never a "good guy." It was always an act.

To be fair, we only see/know the public Bones. He might be a decent guy to his family and friends.

Back