Jojo Joanne Calderwood has no sponsors right now

Shes cute though, id just throw wads of cash at her if i was Uncle Dana

I thought all sponsors deserted there fighters after Reebok.

She must be the worst business person in the UFC, constantly complaining about no money, now no sponsors, she was tweeting about having no fights lined up the other day, get a decent fucking manager

Perhaps instead of complaining about it on twitter, she should go out and work on getting sponsors. She won’t get the biggest or best, but she could certainly get something.

She seems to have a “woe is me” attitude, and that probably translates to her fighting/training. She needs a boost of confidence in herself.

The UFC setup the Reebok deal for fighters like herself. Is she not grateful for the $1000 dollars?

Then go out and get some. Gotta put yourself out there.

Still isn't a sponsor, it's her salary.
Perhaps instead of complaining about it on twitter, she should go out and work on getting sponsors. She won’t get the biggest or best, but she could certainly get something.

She seems to have a “woe is me” attitude, and that probably translates to her fighting/training. She needs a boost of confidence in herself.
She is not complaining you plebeian, someone asked her how much she makes and she responded.

Back