Mousasi gave credit to Machida right after their fight

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was surprised Mousasi started to accuse Machida of "roiding" and cheating, since he congratulated him right after their fight. I know he was more of a diplomatic guy at that time but that does not make sense.

He said "Machida was just better. I couldn't get into my game. He was just a step before me always".

First, Machida was caught using a substance that does not enhance his performances. Nothing to do with the skills he showed and the fact he was "a step before" the Moose in that fight.

Second, he said nothing about the greasing or the roids after the fight. Now that USADA arrived in the UFC, suddenly every fight he lost had something to do with a cheat or a fluke.

Come on, Mousasi is a great fighter but he's becoming bitter over the years.

http://www.fightline.com/gegard-mousasi-gives-all-the-credit-to-lyoto-machida/

Ya he's proving to be a little bitch but he called Conor a retard so he gets love

it's the fake ass congratulations that every fighter does when the fight ends. hugs and words and all that bullshit

Ya he's proving to be a little bitch but he called Conor a retard so he gets love

Damn if Mousassi is a little bitch I can't imagine what that makes people like you.

Machida got popped though so he was right

yep, same with junior / cain -

i also think the fan base has changed over time - maybe they are reacting to that with hopes of getting those big fights

Moussasi is just tryingt to fit in in this new conorperry shit trend. And probably is a bit salty too.

First, Machida was caught using a substance that does not enhance his performances. /
Sure helped him more than drinking his own piss.

No, Machida admitted that he used DHEA which isn't a steroid
ITs a hormone produced by your bodies adrenal glands and 'DHEA supplements are used by some people who believe they can improve sex drive, build muscle, fight the effects of aging, and improve some health conditions'

Tom-ate-o Tom-ott-o

ITs a hormone produced by your bodies adrenal glands and 'DHEA supplements are used by some people who believe they can improve sex drive, build muscle, fight the effects of aging, and improve some health conditions'

Tom-ate-o Tom-ott-o

Not only did you just google that because you forgot to take the hyperlink out, but you literally left out the very next sentence which says "But there isn't much evidence for many of these claims."

I will fk you til you love me fgt - Mike Tyson

Gonna take a lot more than dick to win my heart, gonna have to buy me that new PS VR that's coming out, shit looks cool.

Not only did you just google that because you forgot to take the hyperlink out, but you literally left out the very next sentence which says "But there isn't much evidence for many of these claims."

raw

he realised being nice gets you nowhere so he decided to be a douche

but he does it while being self aware so he gets a pass. plus he's actually an intelligent cool guy

i'd do him

Tom-ate-o Tom-ott-o
Ya Stallone is big on that shit

Back