Conor McGregor Now Willing To Vacate A Title After UFC205

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
Ironic this occurs after a meeting with Jose Aldo?

Good lol now he'll have absolutely no belt as Eddie will will bismerch him.

Good lol now he'll have absolutely no belt as Eddie will will bismerch him.
490515.jpg

Did anyone think he was going to be allowed to hang onto both?

It's easy to see what the UFC plans to do here. They want Conman to continue as the 155 champ and vacate the 145 belt to create the superfight between Aldo and Cruz for 207.

i thought literally everyone understood this? lol
conor just wants to be the first person to ever hold two simultaneous belts he doesnt give a fook after that

Last edited:
Why would he do that? Say he wins both belts. Wouldnt it be better to go down as a guy who defended both?

I am sure the ufc would let him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

CONOR MCGREGOR WILL NEVER FIGHT AT 145 AGAIN

It's easy to see what the UFC plans to do here. They want Conman to continue as the 155 champ and vacate the 145 belt to create the superfight between Aldo and Cruz for 207.

<mma4>

I did, and still do if he wants to. Dana seems to let him do just about anything.
No way the new management would permit it. He'll be allowed to hold both belts (assuming he wins, which is hardly a given) until the press conference, at which point he will drop one - probably FW.

No way the new management would permit it. He'll be allowed to hold both belts (assuming he wins, which is hardly a given) until the press conference, at which point he will drop one - probably FW.
If he was still fighting every 3 months I don't think it would be an issue, doubt he will keep doing that though. If he did I think he could have 2 for a few defenses at least.

Back