Platinum?

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
I've seen the posts about here and yes, his record on paper is impressive - undefeated and all KO's. He now also has two wins in the UFC. So I decided to watch some of his fights.. first fight I watch, the GIFs below are from it.. Granted the guy he fought was 6-0 but still. For someone as highly hyped by some posters as he is I expected a bit more from his fight straight before the UFC. I'm not saying he's a bad fighter, of course he isn't but he does not come across like a man destined for the heights his fans would believe imo, skillset wise - I just can't see it. Risky fighting style thats gonna get him TKO'd at somepoint. Roberts had him hurt in their crazy fight too, so I don't think it's far fetched saying he will wind up with an L soon because of his brawlng style & the amount of shots he takes tbh. I could be wrong and only time will tell. Exciting fighter though.

source.gif

source.gif

he's the modern day James Irvin...

Thats a great comeback, fair play to the guy.
I was just expecting Mike to starch the guy then all that started happening lol. He recovered well.

Sage, Conor and Platinum all sat together in a bar...

And Gay Jesus himself came and bowed down before them.

I've seen the posts about here and yes, his record on paper is impressive - undefeated and all KO's. He now also has two wins in the UFC. So I decided to watch some of his fights.. first fight I watch, the GIFs below are from it.. Granted the guy he fought was 6-0 but still. For someone as highly hyped by some posters as he is I expected a bit more from his fight straight before the UFC. I'm not saying he's a bad fighter, of course he isn't but he does not come across like a man destined for the heights his fans would believe imo, skillset wise - I just can't see it. Risky fighting style thats gonna get him TKO'd at somepoint. Roberts had him hurt in their crazy fight too, so I don't think it's far fetched saying he will wind up with an L soon because of his brawlng style & the amount of shots he takes tbh. I could be wrong and only time will tell. Exciting fighter though.

source.gif

source.gif

iYNvec4.jpg

Here is a pic of the Hall of Famer and Dan Henderson

o4_0ErDqP98RefaUAzj3oshRv99gzfeE66QjS4occYU.jpg

He can have a good run. Look at Lawler. Anyway - Just bleed! Win or lose he will always have fans due to this exciting style.

For someone as highly hyped by some posters as he is

Are you taking any of that seriously?
His style means he'll be in exciting fights, he seemed better on the ground against Robets than expected so he's probably not a one dimensional puncher like Baroni. He may end up top 15(ish) but he's not making the top 10 or higher.

Oh look theres nightwing at the back looking in admiration

I am just bless to be in the proximity of greatness for I am a peasant in their world.

May Platinum Bless My Soul & Yours Young Haj.

That knockdown was a fluke. Everybody knows it.

That wasn't Mike Perry, it was Wolverine.

Try again.

Conor fans are pissed that Sherdog isn't all about Conor anymore.

source.gif

source.gif

C23Anh8-1.jpg

"...and then Platinum Mike Perry taught me this secret technique called The One Inch Punch" - Bruce Lee

Back