Is Mousasi the best striker in MMA at the moment?

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
I can't see anyone who would possess such elite level of technical kickboxing. He's definitely the best striker in the MW division but is he also the best striker in MMA P4P?

Nope

Mike Perry is

Platinum bless

9zw1Og.gif

I been in the Mousasi train since DREAM but no...He ain't the best striker in MMA....The best striker wouldn't be caught like that.

Not to mention Machida beat him in striking.

mousasi.jpeg

He's a very very good striker, no doubt.

Moose is one of the better strikers in the game, I dunno about 'the' best striker.

He is very good, but I think that his monotonous pace and that weird hunchback stance limit him too much.

Doesn't allow more rapid movement, search for angles, diverse attacks.

Last edited:
Almost 40 connected punches within 10 seconds on Vitor Belforts face. What is beautiful is the fact people keep undermining his skillset by saying he is slow or doesn't posess punching power.

His previous nickname the Dreamcatcher was perfect. People are sleeping over his performances untill he gets your favorite fighter in a bad spot, he unleashes like vintage Vitor did.

Today is clearly McGregor...

Dominck Cruz and Stephen Thompson come close...

Almost 40 connected punches within 10 seconds on Vitor Belforts face. What is beautiful is the fact people keep undermining his skillset by saying he is slow or doesn't posess punching power.

His previous nickname the Dreamcatcher was perfect. People are sleeping over his performances untill he gets your favorite fighter in a bad spot, he unleashes like vintage Vitor did.

If Mousasi has fought that 2013 TRT Vitor, he would get KO'd just like Bisping, Rockhold and Hendo...

Today is clearly McGregor...

Dominck Cruz and Stephen Thompson come close...

LMAO MacGregor with his 50 kilos who got beaten up by gatekeeper Nate Diaz. Mousasi would murder MacGregor. He would beat Wonderboy easily too, dismantle him

Definitely not the best striker in the division
He's slightly above average

ScientificUnsteadyHumpbackwhale.gif

Back