Who has the hardest weight cut? Nate to LW or Conor to FW?

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor keeps talking about weight and i understand that, but who has the hardest cut?

Conor to FW...

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

Conor looks like he should be hooked up to machines when he makes FW, so I'm gonna say him.

Connorr to FW, he looks like AIDS patient

Conor.

He looks like a junkie with aids when he makes the cut.

Nate missed weight at LW. Conor has never missed weight...

Mcgregor... Easily the best in ufc at weight-cutting, and does it like a pro everytime. Its a thing of beauty to behold his chisiled boney face on weigh-in day

being unprepared for weigh-ins != harder time making weight

It's the only concrete thing we have to go on here. "Conor looks like he's dying" is not proof. Nate missed weight. Conor hasn't. Everything else is speculation

Mcgregor... Easily the best in ufc at weight-cutting, and does it like a pro everytime. Its a thing of beauty to behold his chisiled boney face on weigh-in day

And would you like to rim his arsehole before or after 205?

When he cuts down to 145 he shows his true smackrat pikey roots. Just goes to show you he's not a FW.

It's the only concrete thing we have to go on here. "Conor looks like he's dying" is not proof. Nate missed weight. Conor hasn't. Everything else is speculation

> speculates that Nate had to have made a greater effort than Conor to cut down to 155 just because he didn't make weight
> calls everything else BUT that, speculation

I don't think you understand the meaning of "speculation"

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
I'd imagine it's Conor as I can't remember Diaz looking so fucking bad on weigh in night.

> speculates that Nate had to have made a greater effort than Conor to cut down to 155 just because he didn't make weight
> calls everything else BUT that, speculation

I don't think you understand the meaning of "speculation"

<{cruzshake}>

So Nate just missed weight for the craic?

So Nate just missed weight for the craic?
Maybe he had a new nutritionist.
Maybe he was having relationship problems.
Maybe he was just lazy because he smoked too much weed. It doesn't matter.

You assuming that Nate didn't make weight because he had a rougher weight cut and that there couldn't have been any other factors/reasons is pure speculation.

Maybe he had a new nutritionist.
Maybe he was having relationship problems.
Maybe he was just lazy. It doesn't matter.

You assuming that Nate didn't make weight because he had a rougher weight cut and that there couldn't have been any other factors/reasons is pure speculation.

Maybe Lineker and Rumble had other issues too besides a hard weight cut? There are zero excuses for missing weight.

Back